This is just… wow

Published October 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is just……..wow. This is dumber then Budha. You know how hard that is? asshole. While I agree that pirates rule, I also agree FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!. Sorry. Random thought. I have them somtimes. Anyway, this kinda sucks. Like, I know people who worship some pretty fucking stupid things (i.e. Jesus, Allah, Robert De Niro) but this takes the cake, and eats it too. I’m amazed at the stupidity of your mom. She should have pushed herself down the stairs when her and your father procreated. You can’t arrest gravity, right? Do pastafariuns believe in gravity, or is it gravey or somthing like that? anyway, what was I saying? oh yeah, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
yours truely, The TOM!

209 Responses to “This is just… wow”

1 2 3 26
  1. StJason says:

Well, the problem, The TOM!, is that The English does not use the particles like the that. If the we did, then every the sentance would be the confusing. Of course the you is quite used to being the confused, isn’t it The TOM! This is what happens when the Professional Wrestling is used instead of the formal schooling. Not that I hold it against you, The TOM!. The Chromosonal Deficiancy is a terrible thing. So go back to using the three the teeth you have in your deformed the skull, and let the grown-ups talk, The TOM!

2. galderon says:

Do not feed the troll. Nothing to see here. Move along.

3. Ronster says:

This is what happens when you give a computer to a hormone infested 12 year old with an IQ that is less than 80. However the previous Washington D.C. administration proved that even this type of person can grow up to be President. I like the comment “dumber than Budha”. You might want to use that invention called the internet to check your spelling so you don’t sound so completely moronic.

4. Aesi says:

Obvious troll is obvious.

Or a deeply troubled person.

Best wishes, Aesi.

5. Silent Koala says:

I think “Dumber than Buddha” is cooler than “Bigger than Jesus”.

6. Ninja says:

1.) You spelled Buddha wrong.
    2.) You can’t “agree” to fuck us, when we haven’t agreed in the first place. And I don’t think we will.
    3.) I’m happy that we get to eat cake, thank you.
    4.) You can’t really push yourself down the stairs, you can purposely fall, but you can’t grow arms out of your back and push yourself.
    5.) You spelled Pastafarian wrong.
    6.) I believe you mixed up your entrees. Spaghetti has nothing to do with gravy. You also spelled that wrong.

Yours truly (which you also spelled wrong),
    The NINJA

7. Aset says:

Well Tom, didn’t you mother teach you that if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all? and Dude don’t diss Jesus, Allah, Buddha or even Robert de Niro, at least they are/were much better people than you are or will ever be.
    ramen.

8. Aset says:

I have a question: Tom, why do you have so much hate?

P.S. you spelled Buddha wrong