This is Bullshit

Published October 16th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS PUT ME OFF BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING WORSHIP SOME FUCKING SPAGGETTI WITH 2 FUCKING MEATBALLS WITH SOME FUCKING SAUCE AND A GAY MAN ON A FUCKING ROCK GOING TO EAT IT. WHO PUT THIS SHIT IN YOUR HEADS. SERIOUSLY SORT YOURSELFS OUT. WORSHIPPING PINK UNICORNS, SATAN AND NOW LUNCH. I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS A JOKE AND DW I FEEL FOR YOU AND I MAY BE A JEW BUT I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND U MAKE A POINT

-A

222 Responses to “This is Bullshit”

1. Insightful Ape says:

Eh… Right, YHWH is so believable.
    PS: Your caps luck key is stuck.

2. Jochem Atteveld says:

Wow, speed truly does weird things to you.

3. Lippy Girl says:

hmm…I (apparently mistakenly) had this impression that Jews were fairly smart. Perhaps this one converted from christianity? Or maybe I was just stereotyping. Sorry, my bad.

On another note: I’m really not clear what he’s trying to say here.

4. AJ says:

You poor lost soul, you just need his noodley appendage to reach out to you and to feel his sauciness. Pastafarinism is a beautiful way of life!

RAmen!

5. Iron Mike says:

I’m hurt :( Why must you persecute us?

6. strayers says:

Wow. ‘A’ must have been jerking off while typing. Firstly, the all caps. One handed typing is rarely accurate in capitalization. Secondly, the mind of ‘A’ was obviously divided between the job at ‘hand’ and forming coherent thoughts. Thirdly, who wouldn’t be moved to extreme passion when viewing the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I masturbate to his Noodlieness frequently. Hey, we don’t have a judging, vengeful God. He likes us to keep our ‘sauce’ fresh, right?

7. Batman says:

How come the people who bash on our religion never have proper grammer? But I guess it’s kind of nice to know that the only people we are offending are idiots and have to use obscenities every other word to try to get their message across.

8. Alexandra the Great says:

Yes, in fact, people DO worship a Giant Spaghetti Monster! I do, for one. RAmen, and may the Great FSM bless you are your pasta.