This is Bullshit

Published October 16th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS PUT ME OFF BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING WORSHIP SOME FUCKING SPAGGETTI WITH 2 FUCKING MEATBALLS WITH SOME FUCKING SAUCE AND A GAY MAN ON A FUCKING ROCK GOING TO EAT IT. WHO PUT THIS SHIT IN YOUR HEADS. SERIOUSLY SORT YOURSELFS OUT. WORSHIPPING PINK UNICORNS, SATAN AND NOW LUNCH. I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS A JOKE AND DW I FEEL FOR YOU AND I MAY BE A JEW BUT I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND U MAKE A POINT

-A

222 Responses to “This is Bullshit”

1. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Carlos (#167): Most people – religious or not – are sheep. The less they think about it, the better they like it. The scariest ones are those that will go through mental gymnastics to justify their faith.

I used to carpool with a “Young Earth” Christian. Here was a bright man who none the less thought the Earth was about 7000 years old. A man who went to BuyBull study and despite seeing all the contradictions, errors and just plain nasty parts still thought it was the Word of God. That takes some serious denial!

2. Jen says:

I SOUND ANGRY IF I TURN ON CAPS LOCK TOO, AND THEN PEOPLE WILL TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. RAWRRRRRRR.

3. Brad says:

Jen,

You seem very angry, and might have some serious issues. Perhaps once you have found a soothing sauce to explain the correct use of the “Caps Lock” key you could attend some anger managment training.

4. al7663073 says:

A,
    I’m actually sorry that your God doesn’t exist, ’cause if it id, FSM would beat the crap out of it with one hand tied!

• Twisted_Colour says:

FSM doesn’t have hands.

5. Caitlin says:

Who eats spaghetti for lunch? Don’t get me wrong, leftovers are nummy. But I thought it was primarily a supper food. I feel mislead

6. Slowpoke says:

“ALSO THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS A JOKE AND DW I FEEL FOR YOU AND I MAY BE A JEW BUT I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND U MAKE A POINT”

I can’t…what? Why would he even…a point? I’m so confused.

7. Kitten says:

I AM KITTEN RAWR!

erm,…

meow.

8. Cat says:

No, Anakin, it was not coincidence. Our starchy lord must have been casting about for someone to write that comment. Clearly, we were chosen. ;)
    And regarding the comment of theFewtheProudtheMarinara- those mental gymnastics are scary. I spent the better part of my life doing them myself. Thing was, hypocrisy has always been one of my pet peeves, so eventually I actually started to notice when I contradicted myself. After that, the whole illusion fell apart. Somehow, the whole “I believe everything here stated, except, of course, for this outdated stuff and that other bit that contradicts logic” just didn’t fly past a certain age.
    Thing is, it takes guts to break away from “what you’ve always been taught.” Some people just never get there.