This is Bullshit

Published October 16th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS PUT ME OFF BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING WORSHIP SOME FUCKING SPAGGETTI WITH 2 FUCKING MEATBALLS WITH SOME FUCKING SAUCE AND A GAY MAN ON A FUCKING ROCK GOING TO EAT IT. WHO PUT THIS SHIT IN YOUR HEADS. SERIOUSLY SORT YOURSELFS OUT. WORSHIPPING PINK UNICORNS, SATAN AND NOW LUNCH. I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS A JOKE AND DW I FEEL FOR YOU AND I MAY BE A JEW BUT I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND U MAKE A POINT

-A

222 Responses to “This is Bullshit”

1 2 3 25
  1. darkstar says:

Heh?

2. bruceo says:

o so fake

3. bigjohn756 says:

Please translate to English for me.

4. Arash says:

my dear jew A friend
    “fucks fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking” and then “you make a point”! what’s the deal with that?! what are you trying to say? is this website a joke or not? we fuck or what?! you are just making me confused!
    go make up your mind then come back
    may the sauce be with you

5. Gwen says:

“THIS IS BULLSHIT THIS PUT ME OFF BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING WORSHIP SOME FUCKING SPAGGETTI WITH 2 FUCKING MEATBALLS WITH SOME FUCKING SAUCE AND A GAY MAN ON A FUCKING ROCK GOING TO EAT IT.”
    The banner, you mean? Ahh. I see.
    I find it highly amusing that you claim the man in the banner is gay when the original painting showed him being touched by this “God”-thing we’ve all heard rumours of. I’m hardly one to think that “gay” is an insult, but since it was meant as such, I simply say “Look who’s talking”.

“WORSHIPPING PINK UNICORNS, SATAN AND NOW LUNCH.”
    Pink unicorns? Uh-huh. Suuuuuuure. By the way, spaghetti is dinner, not lunch.

“I ALSO THOUGHT THIS WEBSITE WAS A JOKE AND DW I FEEL FOR YOU AND I MAY BE A JEW BUT I KNOW NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD AND U MAKE A POINT”
    Who said we claim muslims are bad? A third of my group of friends are muslims, and I’m a proud Pastafarean (or atheist if you choose to ignore His Noodliness’s wisdom). If the FSM told us to murder the Muslims (coughtheChristians’crusadescough), then that would hardly work, would it?

P.S., A, did you know using all-caps = NOT making you look intelligent?

6. Brian says:

Ok. At first it was just the normal Christian hate speech. Insert any pronoun for his hatred towards others. Then he looses it: “I am a jew…” Yeah.

Funny thing there, jesus boy. Muslims and Jews don’t spew this much hatred towards us.
    At first you thought this was a joke. REALLY!?!! You should always, always start with your first assumption. Because in that you were actually correct. As with the IPU. Where Satan comes into this, I don’t know. Only Christians believe in Satan.

We D O N O T believe in Satan… as is obvious.

Anywho,

Here is a blessing for you: (in the vein of the Catholic Irish)
    May your beer always be fresh,
    And your sauce be thick.
    May the strippers always smell clean,
    And your pasta be al dente.

Sauce be with you,
    Ramen.

7. Bam says:

may his noodly appendage be laid upon you….have a nice day

8. Trey says:

Uhhmm is this even English? i like how you say we make a point, actually theres many fine points on this website, i suggest reading more into Pastafarianism and taking the FSM into your life as your Noodly Savior!

RAmen!