The village called

Published October 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

The village called, they want the dumb fuck back.

You and your rediculous religion that involves a flying spaghetti monster is freaking retarded. did you smoke some seriously strong dope, possibly eat some shrooms you thought we’re candy? I have to say i’ve met alot of stupid people with even MORE stupid ideals, but you take the cake.

I think some of the dur duh durs could make a better religion then you from a violated underage teen and a wine bottle. there is no end to the idiocracy of your ideals.

Im not gonna come after you with my ideals as a christian, I won’t come after you with my logic, hell I won’t even come after you with a bat. People like you aren’t even worth the time to even get the shit beat out of them.I mean…,what kind of person has time in their day to piss off the catholics, and ruin the lives of others? your stupid fuck with retard ideals.

I hope that someone castrates you, beats the shit out of you, puts you in a tightly tied sack in the middle of the road and a dozen semi’s run you over repeatedly, and to top it off, a dog taking a shit on your chest like you we’re a cheap whore. I absolutely can’t believe that ignorant bastards like you can get away with creating bunk religions like this.

I had more genius come out my friends ass then from your brain.obviously your parents didn’t love you, dropped you on your head, and didn’t pay the life support and you ended up turning into this kind of retarded goofy fuck.

I mean, to have 2 dee parents to make you dee duh dee doesn’t give you an excuse to go make a crap religion just so you can make a quick buck off the merchandise and to brainwash followers for whatever reason you needed an assload of retards as followers for.>_>

Hope you die, and have a nice day.

-Jeffery Hazelwood
P.S
Fuck you.

I bolded a few parts.

344 Responses to “The village called”

1. brynny says:

man you are just a fucking douche bag, nothing ever changes when we pray.
    are you a bit sore that you didnt come up with such a good religion yourself? fsm-ftw!

2. David Bailey says:

Jeffery, I really appreciate your novel concept of an “idiocracy”. This world would be a lot better if there were fewer idiocracies!

On second thoughts (and a quick GOOGLE), the word has been coined already – there is even a film with that name!

3. Rob Jameson says:

I like how a guy shouting at Pastafarians about having even the slightest amount of intelligence can make so many funny jokes at his own expense

“….a dog taking a shit on your chest like you we’re a cheap whore.”

We’re a cheap whore? Grammar mistakes aside (should be “we’re cheap whores” Jeffrey) is this really the best place to advertise your services? :/

“I had more genius come out my friends ass then from your brain.”

I didn’t realise you were providing those sorts of services. And you really shouldn’t mix friends and work.

Cheap shots, but they’re still good :P

4. Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

i though a village had an idiot not a dumb fuck

5. Ritchi says:

“hope you die and have a nice day” that sounds awsome! an nice day would be if the FSM revealed himself as the one true god before all humanity. Then when i die i would go to the beer volcano in the sky.

6. English Andy says:

People often use the “drug excuse” to personally explain how someone can come to think of a flying spaghetti monster. What kind of psychotropic drugs were the writers of the book of Genesis on? Or what kind of drugs are creationists on when they take the meaning of the Bible as literal fact?

7. YoJembo says:

“…violated underage teen and a wine bottle…come out my friends ass…” ?!?

Where do you get these sick ideas? I am not wise like His Starchiness but I’m not sure you even deserve the stale beer and diseased strippers that will be your lot in heaven.

8. Dawkin Fan says:

Jeff who runs around with a bat and wishes to beat the shit outta people? Doesn’t sound like such a good christian to me!!!