The village called

Published October 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

The village called, they want the dumb fuck back.

You and your rediculous religion that involves a flying spaghetti monster is freaking retarded. did you smoke some seriously strong dope, possibly eat some shrooms you thought we’re candy? I have to say i’ve met alot of stupid people with even MORE stupid ideals, but you take the cake.

I think some of the dur duh durs could make a better religion then you from a violated underage teen and a wine bottle. there is no end to the idiocracy of your ideals.

Im not gonna come after you with my ideals as a christian, I won’t come after you with my logic, hell I won’t even come after you with a bat. People like you aren’t even worth the time to even get the shit beat out of them.I mean…,what kind of person has time in their day to piss off the catholics, and ruin the lives of others? your stupid fuck with retard ideals.

I hope that someone castrates you, beats the shit out of you, puts you in a tightly tied sack in the middle of the road and a dozen semi’s run you over repeatedly, and to top it off, a dog taking a shit on your chest like you we’re a cheap whore. I absolutely can’t believe that ignorant bastards like you can get away with creating bunk religions like this.

I had more genius come out my friends ass then from your brain.obviously your parents didn’t love you, dropped you on your head, and didn’t pay the life support and you ended up turning into this kind of retarded goofy fuck.

I mean, to have 2 dee parents to make you dee duh dee doesn’t give you an excuse to go make a crap religion just so you can make a quick buck off the merchandise and to brainwash followers for whatever reason you needed an assload of retards as followers for.>_>

Hope you die, and have a nice day.

-Jeffery Hazelwood
P.S
Fuck you.

I bolded a few parts.

345 Responses to “The village called”

1 37 38 39 40 41 43
  1. ChrisJONLINE says:

I like his Christian ideas ;)

2. Pastafarian in Hickville says:

What the hell is a dur duh dur or a retarded goofy fuck? Damn christians, making up strange words and phrases. May the Spaghedeity have mercy on your grammer.

3. JuulManden says:

:Im not gonna come after you with my ideals as a christian

then why the heck did you write this, to tell us that we are stupid?
    well think again, we know that belief is just believing, and if you can believe in everything then why not believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster?

RAmen
    JuulManden

4. Salinda says:

Dear Self-Worshipping Christian,

You believe in a god who fathered himself so that he could come to earth, so that he could kill himself as a human sacrifice to appease himself, so that he would feel obligated to lift the curse of original sin that he put on humanity as punishment for being tricked by a talking snake. You don’t get to call other religions stupid.

5. Pastafarian Convert says:

You presented your Christian ideals quite well.

6. Novocaine says:

I’m actually at a loss as to how someone like this truly believes that they are better than pastafarianism.

Swearing? Threats? As I strongly uphold, violence and excessive swearing is the last resort of the inarticulate- or of the severely unhinged or stoned.

“Ruin the lives of others”- how is Bobby trying to ruin the lives of others? He improved the lives of many by bringing us this fantastic religion. If you think pastafarianism is ‘life-ruining’, then stay away from it. Simple.

I severely dislike your use of the word ‘retarded’. It is extremely offensive and politically incorrect to use this word.

And now now, hoping people die isn’t a very nice thing to do, is it? You honestly believe you’re oh-so much better than us? Really? Take a look at yourself. Some introspection would be appreciated here.

I would tell you to go die in a hole, but I’m not a juvenile whining prat.

Oh, and p.s. –
    we’re = we are.
    were = past tense of are.
    “Like you we are a cheap whore.” ?

7. Iain says:

The village “dumb fuck”, would he live anywhere near the village idiot? This person can’t even seem to use hackneyed idioms properly.

8. Reformed says: