The village called

Published October 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

The village called, they want the dumb fuck back.

You and your rediculous religion that involves a flying spaghetti monster is freaking retarded. did you smoke some seriously strong dope, possibly eat some shrooms you thought we’re candy? I have to say i’ve met alot of stupid people with even MORE stupid ideals, but you take the cake.

I think some of the dur duh durs could make a better religion then you from a violated underage teen and a wine bottle. there is no end to the idiocracy of your ideals.

Im not gonna come after you with my ideals as a christian, I won’t come after you with my logic, hell I won’t even come after you with a bat. People like you aren’t even worth the time to even get the shit beat out of them.I mean…,what kind of person has time in their day to piss off the catholics, and ruin the lives of others? your stupid fuck with retard ideals.

I hope that someone castrates you, beats the shit out of you, puts you in a tightly tied sack in the middle of the road and a dozen semi’s run you over repeatedly, and to top it off, a dog taking a shit on your chest like you we’re a cheap whore. I absolutely can’t believe that ignorant bastards like you can get away with creating bunk religions like this.

I had more genius come out my friends ass then from your brain.obviously your parents didn’t love you, dropped you on your head, and didn’t pay the life support and you ended up turning into this kind of retarded goofy fuck.

I mean, to have 2 dee parents to make you dee duh dee doesn’t give you an excuse to go make a crap religion just so you can make a quick buck off the merchandise and to brainwash followers for whatever reason you needed an assload of retards as followers for.>_>

Hope you die, and have a nice day.

-Jeffery Hazelwood
P.S
Fuck you.

I bolded a few parts.

345 Responses to “The village called”

1 34 35 36 37 38 43
  1. Bill says:

Gee, how VERY Christian of the original poster…

2. Craig says:

This just sounds like someone who wanted to give Christians a bad name. Stop posing as a Christian to get people to hate us, Thank you!

3. BeginnerPastafarian says:

Does anyone notice, and Im sure you all do, That all of these hatemail senders seem to be of the Christan Faith?

4. Christopher Daniel says:

Hmmm, so there is a consistent theme amongst our Religious friends. What possible reason would anyone have to swear so much in an email?? Cant a point be conveyed without such barbaric speach? Good thing the bible says nothing about lewd language! He might have gone to (His) Hell!!!

Chris

5. James says:

The thing that amused me the most about this one is that he said he wasn’t going to come after you with his logic when clearly he didn’t have any. His grammar reminded me of a third grader; though, they actually know the difference between were and we’re haha. In fact, looking through most of these, the grammar of pasatafarians is down-right angel hair-ic compared to these so-called Christians.
    RAmen brother and sisters.

6. Kill Frenzy says:

Have to say, love the site. Some of the most hilarious shit I’ve ever read and the global warming VS number of pirates segment was fuckin hilarious. I myself am a Christian and generally the idea of… You know the whole Christian values thing is to show some fucking tolerance to others even if you don’t agree.

Turn the other cheek? Didn’t read that part of your horribly translated redneck bible Jeffy?

For fuck sake man have a sense of fucking humor, the site doesn’t poke fun at religion; it’s poking fun at religious and ideological intolerance. You didn’t pick up on the blatantly obvious piss take on fuckwits who try to intimidate a non religious state into over accommodating and indoctrinating the public with their own ideaology.

Seriously man for fuck sake you embarrass me and other decent, tolerant Christians. Honestly? How the fuck do you expect Christians to be viewed as rational, educated and reasonable folk when stupid inbred shit heads like you go spouting your bullshit when you don’t even know the very basic, fundamental doctrines of the faith that you supposedly belong to.

You’re a fucking joke man and you have no business calling yourself a Christian until you change your fucking attitude.

7. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Ok, I am seriously curious. When did cursing and Christianity become mutually acceptable?

8. Kill Frenzy says:

Ah it’s never really been a problem; obviously it’s expected to be kind and polite to others.

But the use of “Foul language” isn’t forbidden. Keep in mind that the bible isn’t an English book; it was written in two very old Semitic languages- Hebrew and Aramaic.

Thus words such as shit, fuck, cunt, whore, slut and a variety of other offensive words from Germanic, Celtic, Itallic, Hellinic and a variety of other Indo-European languages are of little true consequence to the teachings of the bible. Considering that English was still a minor Germanic dialect and didn’t exist in it’s current state around the time of the beginning and completion of the first and second testaments. So logically how could Yaweh even bother taking offense to words such as fuck or cunt when they aren’t even words of any Semitic language.

Also although the bible ADVISES against over indulgence in alcohol as pure one of many words of advice that the bible gives in order to guide people to a healthy, prosperous and happy life.

I am not forbidden to get drunk as fuck; however I am still accountable for any sins I may commit while under the influence. So I can still get blind drunk, it’s just that I have to be extra aware.

1 34 35 36 37 38 43