The village called

Published October 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

The village called, they want the dumb fuck back.

You and your rediculous religion that involves a flying spaghetti monster is freaking retarded. did you smoke some seriously strong dope, possibly eat some shrooms you thought we’re candy? I have to say i’ve met alot of stupid people with even MORE stupid ideals, but you take the cake.

I think some of the dur duh durs could make a better religion then you from a violated underage teen and a wine bottle. there is no end to the idiocracy of your ideals.

Im not gonna come after you with my ideals as a christian, I won’t come after you with my logic, hell I won’t even come after you with a bat. People like you aren’t even worth the time to even get the shit beat out of them.I mean…,what kind of person has time in their day to piss off the catholics, and ruin the lives of others? your stupid fuck with retard ideals.

I hope that someone castrates you, beats the shit out of you, puts you in a tightly tied sack in the middle of the road and a dozen semi’s run you over repeatedly, and to top it off, a dog taking a shit on your chest like you we’re a cheap whore. I absolutely can’t believe that ignorant bastards like you can get away with creating bunk religions like this.

I had more genius come out my friends ass then from your brain.obviously your parents didn’t love you, dropped you on your head, and didn’t pay the life support and you ended up turning into this kind of retarded goofy fuck.

I mean, to have 2 dee parents to make you dee duh dee doesn’t give you an excuse to go make a crap religion just so you can make a quick buck off the merchandise and to brainwash followers for whatever reason you needed an assload of retards as followers for.>_>

Hope you die, and have a nice day.

-Jeffery Hazelwood
P.S
Fuck you.

I bolded a few parts.

344 Responses to “The village called”

1. Werrf says:

Another lovely message from the religion of brotherly love. It’s so good to have such great neighbours.

2. Sean says:

You gotta love the truly ignorant, huh? I’ve read a lot of the hate mail on this site and I have to say, Jeffery could be the most ignorant of them all.

3. Steve says:

“I hope that someone castrates you.”

Yes, I’m sure that’s what Jesus would do.

4. Phyve says:

Is this a copy-cat offense? Anyway, um….. I’ve had more intellect come from my 4 year old pinky-toe than fatbatshitcrazy419 spewed. Not to mention the terrible language skills, if it can be call skill, at all. I think you meant ‘ideas’, my dear fatfuckiq03. We’re laughing at you. Happy wishful thinking. Thanks for the laughs.
    RAmen

5. Terry says:

Jeffery, you just might want to start by reading the stuff referred to on page 1 of this site, that says “If you’re new to the site, you’ll probably want to start here…” This whole thing is a parody. (No, it’s not about catholics.) If you don’t know what a ‘parody’ is, you can find a definition on the web.

And as long as we’re at it, what would you say about a purported creator being who sends two bears to tear 42 children to bits for the crime of…making fun of a man’s bald head? Or one who kills the firstborn child of every family in an entire nation, for the crime of…being a firstborn child? Your letter sounds like you’d approve of that. I surely hope not. Any thinking person would say that such a violent and amoral creator would have to be a myth, right? (And not a very good myth at that.)

6. Sean Boyd says:

Love the PS. I mean, just in case the love didn’t shine through in the main body of the letter.

Shame on all of us, for having the gall to “ruin the lives of others” as Jeffie so eloquently described in his tome.

And in what world do dogs defecate on the chests of cheap whores? How does this help a cheap whore make money?

7. A Random Claire says:

Does anyone actually think that illiterate Christians are candy? I was not aware this was a common attitude.

8. Insightful Ape says:

I am in tears…
    Boy, our newest troll is so graphic!
    Please come back and entertain us with your Christian blessings some more.
    PS: What have you got against making a quick buck off the merchandise? Are you a commie?