Mexico sighting

Published October 13th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

work of art

closeup

We’re working hard at spreading the message of the Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster throughout Mexico and Latin America. You might know that the Virgin of Guadalupe is the holiest figure of the Mexican catholic religion – but things have changed. Now we know that the FSM is also present in one more of the many far away lands. Attached is an image of our findings. We hope you enjoy it!

Bendito sea el Monstruo de Spaghetti Volador! (blessed be the FSM).

Sincerely,

Ana Pimentel, Diego Ramirez and Alfonso Ballesteros
Followers of the FSM in Mexico

82 Responses to “Mexico sighting”

1 7 8 9
  1. Omnipotent Zombie says:

You say “assholes”, I say free thinkers who are not bound by the dogma of religion.

2. www says:

Yeah you know, catholic church is the biggest bastard around the world. I hate it. They invented this fucking whore of guadelupe only coz they wanted to enslave poor indians. This snake is holy symbil of mexico coz its a god of ancient indian cyvilisation of aztec. This fucking whore in this stupid picture is a symbol of enslaving poor indians by european colonisators. To be honest i would be happy if this holy bitch would do some blowjob to me. Jesus sack my dick fucking motherfucker. But seriosusly i feel so annoyed because my beauty country poland. Has been enslaved by fucking catholic mafia for 1000 years. I wish poland was strong and independet country.i wish all priests were fucked out from poland and we would be a empire then. Because half of our our national budget is trasferred to vatican every year. Fsm help us and smah jesus and catholic mafia. I am begging u. Ramen

3. www says:

U know during ww2 poland was addicted to germany. Later we were a colony of soviet union and now we are enslaved by catholic. Its so embarassing. I feel solidarity with mexico and wish poland and mexico were inedependent countries. Jesus, i am begging u suck my dick.fsm heal the world. Catholic mafia is a weed in european field

4. www says:

Fuck you fucking catholic mafia. I would put your heads into sticks if i werw the king of the world. You oughtta be afraid of me coz i am powerful i am as awesome and almighty as your god who has not cojones. I gonna conquer your tiny state of vatican. I am strong and u re weak. I gonna fight with you in all fronts. The day of last judgenment is coming soon and will be the first bastards boiling in hell. I will be el presidente and i gonna show you what i really mean. Maybe you dont believe me but i have true will to fight with you. You know i love peace as miss world but you dont deserve to any reliefs coz you killed so many people. Have u forgotten about crusades and inquisition. I believe your fucking empire collapses as soon as possible

• Atsap Revol says:

WWW, take the yellow capsule with a full glass of water and relax on your cot. We will slide your breakfast under the door in the morning. Pleasant dreams, el presidente.

Atsap Revol, Emperor of the Fucking Empire

5. www says:

I slept a lot yesterday and feel better today. I dont feel angry today. Yesterday i had an unlucky day. Im really soryy if i offended you. Greetings from independet empire of poland to you atsap revol

6. www says:

I wish fsm enlightened polish authorities and our authorities throw out vaticans from poland. They try to ruling in poland and feel like in their own country.i believe fsm will touch our goverment with noodly appendage and we will be independent country and vaticans will run away to vatican soon

• Keith says:

I think many of us feel to a greater or lesser degree as you do about the Vatican and many other religious authorities. Unfortunately their brainwashing of sections of society has been going on for a long time and I think it will be quite some time before people realise they are being taken for a ride, or at least make the effort to think for themselves. Even if science was able to prove the non existence of a god (which is not its function since religion is faith based) people will still find ways to accept authority without reason. It happens all of the time.

7. www says:

But i believe that holy holy fsm with his holy meatballs will enlighten our authorities we gonna defeat vatican invaders. And we will be. Independent state as the usa. I hate them because theymade human rights eg abortion , freedom to speech and ivf method illegal. They try to made a colony from our country. I have a dream that one day Polish National Party ofReligious and Ethnical Uniformity will throw them out. Because they are not true poles they are betrayalas and the sold poland for vatican mafia. They are black mafia confidents. They are some kind of minority who tries to defeat poland and rule in our area. Please hep us because we fight for strong indepent state. Tje are occupying us for 1000 years and its is not still enought for them. Poland in danger. It is my patriotic duty to fight with this black skirt mafia to protect my state. Can you advise me something

1 7 8 9