19828 Views

keychain

Published October 26th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This reminds me of Shrinky Dinks for some reason - anyone remember those?

Our Deity has chosen to appear on my key ring!

You can imagine I feel really Touched.

Ramen,

Theo

6 Responses to “keychain”

1. Fiona says:

we used to simply put chip packets in the oven and shrink them…

2. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

Some people have arisen some questions regarding to this appearance. Some anti-Pastafarian people have also put into question the very fact of the appearance. They want us to believe that Theo himself has drawn Our Noodly Lord with a pen. But, how? How could Theo draw the image of FSM in a key ring label that it is plastified. We have tried to reproduce experimentally that “theory” and, definitely, it doesn’t work. So we must accept as a true manifestation of Our Beloved Creator.

3. Frank Vickers says:

And why wouldn’t it be a manifestation of His Noodly Self? What else could it be? There is NO OTHER possible explanation! RAmen! and praise!

4. Ginger says:

Dear My Friend,

Sorry for disturbing you again. But I just hoping you can give me just one chance to cooperate. I am sure you will be satisfy with our products and our service. If you are interested in our company please browse our website http://www.tianzixing.com.Waiting for your reply all the time.

Our mainly products: lapel pins, challenge coins, key chains, cuff links, tie clips, police badge, dog tag ,PVC products, embroidery elblem.
    Craft varieties: hard enamel (cloisonne), epola, silkscreen printing, offset printing, laser engraving.
    Materials: copper, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc alloy, pewter.

Waiting for your reply all the time.

Sincerely,
    Ginger
    tianzixing03@tianzixing.com
    MSN : gingerhan@live.cn
    Skype: tianzixing-gifts

5. Cigarettes smokeless says:

Brilliant stuff, man! What you need to say is truly essential and Im glad you took the time to share it. What you mentioned truly spoke to me and I wish that I can find out a lot more about this. Thanks for sharing your opinion. I am however to locate something as enlightening as this for the web.

6. Aurea Bastress says:

I really appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again