19880 Views

Halloween 2009 preview

Published October 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson
Probably my favorite FSM pumpkin

Probably my favorite FSM pumpkin

Halloween is coming up in a few short weeks. Please send me photos of your FSM pumpkins, FSM costumes and any sightings of Pastafarian Missionaries or Saucy Wenches you come across.

The photo above and photos below are some highlights from past years.

The Beer Volcano

The Beer Volcano

The FSM or maybe a costume

The FSM or maybe a costume

FSM bless these wenches for spreading the Word

FSM bless these wenches for spreading the Word

A few links from previous years:

Collection of FSM Pumpkins

2006 Pumpkin Contest

Halloween Missionaries

10 Responses to “Halloween 2009 preview”

1. Deborah says:

I have had as much fun reading the hate mail archives as I have educating my self of the finer points of FSM.

Apparently some of the commentators aren’t up on their knowledge of other religions besides Christianity. The hatred some of them spew forth is reminiscent of the rage that fueled the inquisition.

Ah, well, full speed ahead Mr. Zulu, heavy on the Parmesan and fire the meatballs.

2. Marf says:

I hate to say this, but the beer volcano looks like the cover of Dianetics.

3. billybobknuckledragger says:

If the Holy Stripper Factories and the Holy Beer Volcanos aren’t enough to convince people to follow the FSM, surely those uber-hot pirate chicks will do the trick! They can shiver my timber any day!!!

RAmen!

4. Ferran says:

Man, Pasty Girls are hot, that’s why I love being Pastafarian. Hey Bob, just wanna give you my regards as prophet of our noodly master and tell you I started my own fsm church in my hometown here in mexico: http://iglesiamonesvoliana.blogspot.com/

Noodly yours
    Ferran

5. nina says:

Holy Stripper Factories and the Holy Beer Volcanos are certainly preferable to what all other religions have on offer.

Plus, noodles are for the masses, not like those now it’s a wafer now it’s the body of a person transmutation creepy things

RAmen

6. Mike B says:

Oh, THAT’S why you guys are into pirates. Now I understand.

I’m ready to join any religion they belong to.

7. almalik mceachern says:

THAT MOVIE IVE NEVER SEEN YA NOW IT PROBABLY WAS THE ONE THAT WAS COMING ON TV ALONG TIME AGO I DONT KNOW IF IT WASNT THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THEY DOIN ITS APOST TO BE IN THEATERS THEN FOR A WHILE THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS ON TV JUST LIKE OBSESSED STARRING BEYONCE, JUST LIKE NORBIT, NOTORIOUS B.I .G THOSE WERE IN THEATRES THEN WERE MOVED THEN CAME ON TV WHAT HAPPENED TO HALLOWEEN 2009 JUST LIKE IMAGINE THAT WHAT DO THE THEATRE AND TV COMPANIES BE THINKIN LIKE SERIOUSLY BRE PEACE

8. Keith says:

*7 : Sorry almalik. I’m having trouble reading this. Was this a response to a post or are you a rap singer?