12015 Views

FSM wedding anniversary

Published October 5th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I want to touch that candle.

I have attached two pictures from our 2nd wedding anniversary this evening. My parents had a candle custom made for our anniversary. Also, their best friend, who has taken up Pastafarism, made the laser cut FSM symbol. To top it off, my wife made a spaghetti dinner for tonight. YES, our wedding night *is* a holy night :)

-Aaron

Wow, that is beautiful. I love the candle and the centerpiece. Happy anniversary.

21 Responses to “FSM wedding anniversary”

1. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Aww! Congratulations to the two of you, and may His Noodlyness continue to bless your lives together with many more happy anniversaries!

2. Eduardo Mora says:

Congratulations on the annyversary. may His Noodlyness be with you

3. ophu says:

I hope you know that Pastafarianism is a satire specifically of that intellectual tripe known as Intelligent Design. It’s not a real religion and was never meant to be a real religion.

4. Demigodrick says:

@ophu: Im sure thats how all the other religions we have these days started out…

5. Jesso says:

Just curious who ophu was talking to. If you actually felt the need to say that, then clearly you are still an idiot even though you seem to understand the basic premise of the site.

6. BlackBard says:

@ophu (#11)

Our prophet, Bobby Henderson, says otherwise: “Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken. The Church of FSM is real, totally legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.” (Click the “About” button for verification.) His letter to the Kansas School Board makes it clear that Pastafarians do believe in our Noodly Master, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

RAmen

7. phoenixstar says:

lol–i got married on september 19th a year ago meself–glad to see the idea spreading

8. ATSAP REVOL says:

Dear ophu (#11),
    Thank you for that ample clarification. I will try to deconvert myself from Pastafarianism. It will be painful, but I now realize the error of my belief thanks to your erudite statement.
    Sincerely,