amazing painting

Published October 20th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Amazing
Full Size | 8.5×11 PDF

As an artist and a Pastafarian, I deemed it necessary to heed the calling of his noodliness and commence work to bring His glory to the two dimensional surface.

And I have used the principles of composition, of values, of line, and chromas, and I have painted pixels in his image. Blessed be the FSM for giving us the rules of composition!

And I arranged the masses of light and dark, and behold, they pleased His noodly Eye. Blessed be the FSM for creating contrasts in value!

And I cooked spaghetti for visual reference, and rendered His holy form, guided by His Noodly Appendage. And I have consumed the spaghetti, and rejuvenated by this holy communion, I placed the highlights upon his noodles. Blessed be the FSM for creating light and shadow, so that we could see our pasta!

And I placed colours and pirate regalia upon the army of His deciples, and behold, I spent many a day putting details in their midst. Praised be the FSM for showing us the way, for to err is human, but to Arr is Pirate.

R’amen brothers and sisters, may the image of His Noodliness please thy eye.

Pastafarian Miłek aka Ethically Challenged

Huge thanks to Milek … I was blown away when I saw this painting. Click on the picture for the full-resolution version.

55 Responses to “amazing painting”

1. trog69 says:

Very much Wallpaper. Thank you, Milek!

2. trog69 says:

#5, Spaghetti Scientist, parrots also taste like shit, so they’re definitely worth more alive than dead, so they got that going for them.

3. Tagliatelle Tricolore says:

Ich Genie, Tagliatelle Tricolore und Schönheit, ranghöchster Pastafari unter der Spaghettisonne!

Verneigt Euch vor meiner Nudeliglkeit und erkennt meine majestätische Soße an.

RAmen

4. Pope Pixel I says:

@Misanthropologist
    Pirates are too cool for umbilical chords, they just plunder all the nutrition they need :P
    ~Pope Pixel I, Wench-Addict

5. Jamie says:

It’s just so AWESOME!

6. Jamie says:

Also, that girl at the right reminds of someone.

7. Nathan says:

WOW!! This is now my wallpaper on my work PC so all of my workmates can feel mildly touched by His Noodlyness.

8. Pastafarian Ceddy says:

This is awesome. There are no words to describe how epic this is. we should put this on our boat-church (church-boat?) as sails or something (did somebody already say that?) it would also make a great mural on the side of the side of our church should we decide to build one on land (idea! idea! idea! ) perhaps as a stained glass window? I’m sure you can do that in Photoshop CS3. I think this is probably one of the greatest works on this site. (not dissing the rest of y’all!) and I hope you make another. Also, how long did this take? I’m assuming around a month or more.

Mind has been blown,