amazing painting

Published October 20th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Amazing
Full Size | 8.5×11 PDF

As an artist and a Pastafarian, I deemed it necessary to heed the calling of his noodliness and commence work to bring His glory to the two dimensional surface.

And I have used the principles of composition, of values, of line, and chromas, and I have painted pixels in his image. Blessed be the FSM for giving us the rules of composition!

And I arranged the masses of light and dark, and behold, they pleased His noodly Eye. Blessed be the FSM for creating contrasts in value!

And I cooked spaghetti for visual reference, and rendered His holy form, guided by His Noodly Appendage. And I have consumed the spaghetti, and rejuvenated by this holy communion, I placed the highlights upon his noodles. Blessed be the FSM for creating light and shadow, so that we could see our pasta!

And I placed colours and pirate regalia upon the army of His deciples, and behold, I spent many a day putting details in their midst. Praised be the FSM for showing us the way, for to err is human, but to Arr is Pirate.

R’amen brothers and sisters, may the image of His Noodliness please thy eye.

Pastafarian Miłek aka Ethically Challenged

Huge thanks to Milek … I was blown away when I saw this painting. Click on the picture for the full-resolution version.

55 Responses to “amazing painting”

1. Sammy says:

We seriously should start selling these things, I could use that painting in my room

2. don says:

WOW! This is also now my wallpaper. Every time I turn on my computer I will be touched by His noodly appendage. Way to spread the sauce of His word, fellow Pastafarian. Is there a Nobel prize for art? If there is you should be nominated! The beer volcano shall erupt and overflow with the joy that this picture will inspire forever and ever… rAmen.

3. aoma says:

Let Pesto Be Unto You

So said the FMS when he talked to me in a vision.

Ramen.

Oh, and ya, I’d buy that shirt.

4. the bossiest says:

after glimpsing the circumstantial evidence I almost started believing since his noodliness comes across as 3-dimensional.

however, I decided to put him to the test and see if his appendage is all its cracked to be while the latter proved pretty evasive which means his girth cannot withstand scrutiny.

so fear not his alleged noodley appendage for macaroni is thicker.

5. censorfartist says:

so fear not his alleged noodley appendage for macaroni is thicker.a

6. german pastafarian says:

Really awesome painting.
    We should paint this on the sails of our ship.

7. Suz says:

That is bloody brilliant! And I’m lol-in @ the ‘to Arr is Pirate’ ;)
    How long did it take you to paint this masterpiece?

8. Pastafarian Wil says:

You need this up for the store to sell! Posters, t-shirts, coffee mugs, this is awesome!