above the workspace

Published September 24th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Watching everything

As a deeply religious fellow Pastafarian, I feel as a divine duty to report the following wonderful miracle to you.

Today, exactly at 9:45AM, our Lord, the One and Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster, appeared and floated above my workdesk for several seconds. After He touched me with His Noodly Appendage, he disappeared, but fortunately not fast enough for leaving no evidence after Him. I managed to grab my camera and take this beautiful photo just before he faded away into the heavenly skies!
Please let me share this miraculous sight with the rest of the world, for the sake of spreading the divvy idea of our Great Saviour!

Yours sincerely,
Arnold

P.S.: by the way, the FSM doll was made (planked) from wool by my girlfriend and it’s hanging on a fishing string – probably scaring out the shit from anyone who’s not aware of it’s existence before entering the room :)

11 Responses to “above the workspace”

1. carmelo says:

its a realy nice doll of his nodliness and I am glad that you have ben touched… but where is the evidence you where talking about?
    I mean his nodliness is not on the picture as far as I can se…

ps I want a doll like that to :)

2. jopat says:

Wow, I am humbled.Above my computer is Jigsaw from the Saw movies.

He is a plush doll. Is there a FSM plush doll?

3. thepoliticalcat says:

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that was a spider.

As a practising Pastafarian, I’ll be having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I look at my plate and am reminded of Him who makes our existence … er, better? More comprehensible? Full-filled? Yah, that’s the ticket.

4. Sean Boyd says:

It’s awesome to see how many sightings the FSM allows us to have of him. He truly is Noodly…face it, Jesus only shows up in tortillas and moldy pieces of bread. This evidence is much more convincing!

RAmen.

5. HE says:

RAmen.

6. kljjjhlgd says:

This is probably the most made up religion I have ever heard of. Not trying to offend anyone but how do you even come up with this. Like I feel like I’m going to worship some noodles.

7. kljjjhlgd says:

Are you guys on CR@C|<

8. Mley says:

its on a string if hes real then y fake it?is this whole site fake to make a quik buck.any ways look at it u see the shadow..