pasta is food

Published September 17th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is absolutely fucking retarded, pasta is food, not a deity. But hey keep spreading the bullshit, it makes all of us sane people realize there are people out there with bigger problems than we have.
-Seeker Of Truth

180 Responses to “pasta is food”

1 16 17 18 19 20 22
  1. plumberbob says:

@ 134 – max melero -

Your verbal violence has caused me to completely rethink my attitude toward organized religion, and I think I’ve found one with which you may be a bit more serene:

CHRISTIANITY: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie will give you eternal life if you drink his blood and eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he’s your master, all because some rib women was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

I”m sure you’ll be more favorably inclined toward it, but if not, please join me in the search for a more plausible and demonstrably provable religion. We may be able to start here:

Remember that Pastafarianism offers a a 30 day “your old religion will probably take you back” guarantee. However, if you feel that the Church of FSM is neither violent nor hateful enough for you, then maybe you’ll find something more to your taste here…
    Godchecker – your Guide to the Gods
    We have more Gods than you can shake a stick at. Godchecker’s Mythology Encyclopedia currently features over 2,850 deities.
    Browse the pantheons of the world, explore ancient myths, and discover Gods of everything from Fertility to Fluff with the fully searchable Holy Database Of All Known Gods.

RAmen

2. plumberbob says:

@ 134 – max melero -,

Sorry, I missed the real link to Godchecker. Here it is:

RAmen

3. Ophy says:

You do know that WE could have ended up as food like sheep or cows, but we evoled better than other animals. So why couldn’t the FSM have created spaghetti in his image, or put the idea of spaghetti into one of His followers heads.

4. ohhichy says:

Holy son of a monkey…
    Richard Rahl is real!?
    *gawks*

Straight up. Stumble brought me here because if there’s two things I love it’s Italian food and Legend of the Seeker. And when I saw that the “Seeker of Truth” was bitching about FSM (and swearing!), I knew instantly that it was Leo, that silly blacksmith. Dude, just stop. Richard got the gig. Don’t take your frustration out on His Noodleyness. Not cool, Leo.

5. Sam Jose says:

Um…if you are actually insulting us, then it means that you believe that the FSM can become a “religious competitor” to whatever the hell you believe in. Thus, it means you see it as a religion. Thank you, good sir, for believing.
    RAmen.

6. Max melero says:

Hey plumber bob you know what you made ME rethink my opion of you you can suck my cock u dumb ass olde i will shit on your face and rub my balls on your wife and kids you wanker, i will alsopunch your chuildren in the face

sincerly, max melero

• gordon_uk says:

is that how you get your kicks?

7. the ONE says:

MAX MELERO IS MY GOD HE IS ABOUT THE SAME AS YOUR FUCKED UP FOOD GOD… I ATE HIM TONIGHT BITCHES SO SUCK A DICK!

8. plumberbob says:

@ Max melero,

Your fear is palpable. Let me assure you that when your time is up, you will die. After burial, your body will revert to help replenish the earth.

God and religion is a system dreamed-up by un-powerful “priests” to gain and maintain control over the population. Religion is again under existential pressure, formerly by rationality during the enlightenment, now by science. Until now, the system has been far too successful in its fraudulent goal of extracting power and money and sex from the people.

There is not one hint of evidence for any supernatural being, behavior, or occurrence. I can read your old book, and it is almost entirely a political and economic text, so don’t start there. There are other books, some older, that are much more poetical and philosophical.

There is no god! If you don’t agree, present the proof!

RAmen