New Hampshire wwfsmd plate

Published September 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

What would the Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?

I recently got my driver’s license and bought my first car. Obviously the next step was getting the car registered, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that WWFSMD was available as a vanity plate! I quickly doled out the extra cash it would cost to have the plate, inspite of my parents objections to the fact that “no one would know what it means.” I say that doesn’t matter, other Pastafarians will. Apparently there aren’t many around my small town, I wonder how many Pastafarians will be in the city I’m going to for college?

-Tori

38 Responses to “New Hampshire wwfsmd plate”

1. Julia says:

Hi, I’m late with this but I too am a NH Pastafarian. So…..Hope to see you around.

2. Eskwyre032, Pastafarian. says:

20 – Tochan – Sep 19th, 2009
    And I am a Seacoast NH Pastafarian celebrating “Talk Like A Pirate Day”!!
    So swab ye decks ye scallawags or Ill lash ye high on me mizzen

Thats how its fuckin done!

3. Rebecca says:

I’m from NH. I’ve definitely seen your plate on 93 north haha

4. Rosey says:

I’m a New Hampshire Pastafarian living in Georgia and was so happy to see that you are spreading His holy message around the Northeast! I actually made “WWFSMD” bumper stickers as Christmas gifts last year and distributed them to my fellow Patsa-friends. We proudly display them on our cars!!!

5. anonymous says:

wow! honestly you guys? are you retarded? you seriously believe in a stupid flying spaghetti? honestly i didnt think that people nowadays are that stupid! the whole reason this started is cause some idiot thought that kids in kentucky should have some belief in how the world was created. reallY?!?!?! a flying spaghetti monster! honestly all of you are retarded for believing in this crap!!!!!! anyone who would spend extra money for a license plate that had fsm on it is an idiot. all 10 million of you who believe in this are idiots!!!!!!!

6. Chris says:

NH is the pwnage. I’ll look out for this plate.

7. Jon says:

Just found the site. It is clever!! I’m a Saturn tech and LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF!!! Keepin’ an eye out in NJ.

8. Jen says:

Another NH Pastafarian here – I love it. :)