New Hampshire wwfsmd plate

Published September 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

What would the Flying Spaghetti Monster Do?

I recently got my driver’s license and bought my first car. Obviously the next step was getting the car registered, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that WWFSMD was available as a vanity plate! I quickly doled out the extra cash it would cost to have the plate, inspite of my parents objections to the fact that “no one would know what it means.” I say that doesn’t matter, other Pastafarians will. Apparently there aren’t many around my small town, I wonder how many Pastafarians will be in the city I’m going to for college?

-Tori

38 Responses to “New Hampshire wwfsmd plate”

1 2 3 5
  1. tina says:

I want one of those!

2. Fletch says:

Got to say really really impressed…

Ramen…

3. StJason says:

Ah, a tough path to take, bringing light to the darkness surrounding us. But it must be done. And who knows? Maybe in a few years, we’ll be so popular and so commonly accepted, that we’ll be having conversations about how there is an attack on our faith by the Godless Athests. How people just aren’t holding true to International Talk Like A Pirate Day, or how people are getting away with ‘seasons greetings’ rather then ‘may His noodly appendage touch you’ in stores and whatnot… Heck, they may even stop teaching our theory of creation in science classes by then…

4. Belgian Girl says:

I’m sure that somebody will recognize your plate in college :-)

5. billybobknuckledragger says:

I LOVE your new plate, Tori! You are truly doing the work of the FSM and I have no doubt you will be extra touched by His Noodly Appendage for it!

I wish I could have the same kind of plate on my car, but I’m afraid the local christians would use their guns and crowbars to spred the love of jeebus all over me and my car cuz its in “da BY-bull!”

FSM be with you Tori!

RAmen!

6. Matt says:

From one New Hampshire Pastafarian in college to another… congrats!

7. Ryan says:

Where abouts in New Hampshire are you? So I can look for this.

8. Helen says:

Ah! I’m a young New Hampshire pastifarian as well! That is quite a clever plate…perhaps I can think up something cachy and secretly noodily for my upcoming license plate too….

1 2 3 5