I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive

Published September 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive you are clearly making a mockery of Christianity and I feel this is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself!

-27160

276 Responses to “I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive”

1. Pasta Fairy-Anne says:

Hey! You apologise for yours first!

I don’t believe His Noodliness has ruined anywhere near as many lives as your pals have done in the name of Jesus.

Oh, all right, the extra carbs *have* made my waistline a little thicker, but it’s a price I’m prepared to pay.

(Sings) “I’m not ashamed to eat my Lord,
    Or to defend His Sauce!”

2. Brindy says:

WTF!? I find Christianity offensive. At least there is firm evidence supporting the Church of the FSM.

3. Cheeetar says:

I find your ‘religion’, Christianity, extremely offensive. It’s clearly a personal attack on the Flying Spaghetti Monster, especially the way it encourages its followers to try and convert people away from the true path of pastafarianism.

4. VinceG says:

Suggest you read the Bible (not to mention the Koran and the Torah) closely yourself to see that organised religion does not need anyone else to make a mockery of it, as it does this quite efficiently itself.
    While you may feel that critcism of your particular religion is ‘wrong’ you clearly do not understand the basic principles of democracy and a free society very well either where criticism and even ‘making a mockery’ is actually allowed and indeed applauded.

5. Jennifer says:

I find Christianity extremely offensive. Moreover, I don’t rudely barge onto Christian websites and say so. Seriously though, why are you so threatened by beliefs that differ from your own?

6. galderon says:

OH NO!!!! We’ve offended somebody!!! That’s terrible!!!! Better shut down the website, Bobby. We can’t ruin the Internet’s reputation of a soft peaceful place where nobody’s ideas are threatened!

7. Damian says:

If we paid out you’re preffered political party you (hopefully) wouldn’t be offended. Atheists aren’t offended when Christians say that we have nothing to base our morals on because we know that it’s complete crap. If you knew that what we believe was also stupid you wouldn’t be offended, but you must know that we have a damn good point. Have a think about it, if you’re offended, maybe you agree with what we’re saying but you just don’t know it yet.

Cheers,