I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive

Published September 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive you are clearly making a mockery of Christianity and I feel this is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself!

-27160

275 Responses to “I find your ‘religion’ extremely offensive”

1 2 3 35
  1. John M says:

Ashamed? What is there to be ashamed of? I’m not ashamed of a damn thing besides that the world had to create a religion where it holds back human potential so it can grow and rot minds of future generations. That’s Christianity for you.

2. draca says:

Dear 27160,

Here’s some friendly advice: Just relax, dude. Learn to laugh at yourself. You’ll never make any friends if you can’t take a joke. I see that you can actually spell and punctuate, which tells me you must be at least a semi-intelligent person, so don’t waste your time getting worked up over a little satire.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

RAmen

3. Harley Zelenko says:

how dare you insult my lord. you should be ashamed of yourself, you shall burn in hell. it’s the kind of people like you who make the world an insecure place for others. you disgust me

4. Jeigh says:

Well I find your Christianity extremely offensive to the real world and Universe, as well as my human rationality and logic!

5. Bob says:

- what makes your “religion” a religion?

6. Terry says:

Hello Mr/Ms 27160:

If pastafarians should be ashamed of themselves, should not christians be equally ashamed? Both appear to be attempting to have their beliefs introduced into schools under the “intelligent design” concept. Pastafarians just want equal time. That’s fair, isn’t it?

7. Jim says:

Personally, I don’t think teaching religoius philosophy in schools is a bad idea, as long as all perspectives are taught. It IS a bad idea, however, for it to be taught as a thinly veiled “science”.

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Umm…which version of xtianity it is you are referring to?

You should be ashamed of yourself for declaring that beliefs not aligned with yours are a mockery!
    You sir/madam are a bigot!

Nice to see the creationists have given up the farce of pretending that cdesignproponentsism is not just a front to push Christian indoctrination onto school kids.

1 2 3 35