Fighting for Pastafarians everwhere

Published September 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

My College Dining commons is, at this very moment, preforming debased and blasphemous acts with it’s pasta displays. Attached is my complaint letter. Be warned, their depravity knows no bounds, and what I write of their acts may shake you to your very core, but such perversion must be fought with stalwart hearts wherever it is found. I shall keep you posted on the aftermath if you are so inclined, fellow pastafarian

Noodly Yours,
Walter

well written

58 Responses to “Fighting for Pastafarians everwhere”

1. Kees Moerbeek says:

I live in The Hague, Netherlands and practice Shikan-taza (sitting meditation). When I’m sitting all sorts of questions haunt me. Were Buddha and Bodhidharma pastafarians? Are the FSM and Buddha one? What do pastafarians wear when they’re meditating? Or don’t they need to meditate, because they drink rum? Enlighten me, please.

Lots of tulips from The Hague,
    gassho or Ramen?
    Kees

2. ??? says:

Aww man was this actually posted at the berkshire DC??? I’m so pissed I missed it!! I would have loved to see this since I go there everyday!!! Pastafarians unite!!!!!!

3. Mark says:

Oh my pasta! I first thought that looked an awful lot like the ones from UMASS Amherst but didn’t notice the logo at the bottom until now! Props to whatever UMASS student did this! If I didn’t graduate last year I would have tracked you down and made you be my friend! I did not come across many fellow pastafarians (or thinkers) with my time spent at UMass. Thanks for giving our school a good name and may his noodliness bestow his gifts upon you.

Ramen.

4. johnm says:

One thing worth mentioning to people who find this letter to be going to strong on the college, mean, et cet… Besides the obvious transgressions against Him, the letter may serve to prevent another issue. When a suit is brought on religious grounds against a private or especially a public entity, it is often intertwined with equal protection issues (relevant to several laws, not necessarily the 14th Amendment). As part of their case, the plaintiff will have to prove they were treated differently because of their class (religion, i.e.). If the defendant can showed this was not the case, many causes of action will fail by that fact alone. The very fact this letter was written gives the college cause to ignore other complaints by more popular religions- i.e. the catholics wanting meat banned at certain times, the jews demanding exclusively kosher dining halls, et cet, a muslim claiming their faith was not being accommodated vis a vis providing a prayer room/requiring women to dress a certain way.

Fact is, the school’s failure to accede to the letter writer’s demands provides some basis for a defense to possible future claims of religious discrimination/intolerance. After all, it would be a sad day indeed when the catholics ban meatballs from the dining halls during lent or the muslims prevent our women from wearing pirate outfits that expose arms.

5. indoor flag sets says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

6. AzaDai Freelove says:

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

7. Louanne says:

I have fun with, cause I found just what I used to be having
    a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless
    you man. Have a nice day. Bye

8. elfinsemester5643.deviantart.com says:

I went over this internet site and I think you have
    a lot of great info, saved to my bookmarks (:.