Fighting for Pastafarians everwhere

Published September 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

My College Dining commons is, at this very moment, preforming debased and blasphemous acts with it’s pasta displays. Attached is my complaint letter. Be warned, their depravity knows no bounds, and what I write of their acts may shake you to your very core, but such perversion must be fought with stalwart hearts wherever it is found. I shall keep you posted on the aftermath if you are so inclined, fellow pastafarian

Noodly Yours,
Walter

well written

58 Responses to “Fighting for Pastafarians everwhere”

1. daswalker says:

Hope you know that it’s pirates’s day today ;)

2. Madden says:

Although you are trying to do a great service, use caution. We know as little about what will truly please the FSM as they do; We don’t want to be seen as enforcing a dogmatic religion and forcing it upon others or we will have dropped to the same low level as Christians

3. Iggy Noramus says:

Your’e in college? I would think that you could spell “performing.”

4. Bam says:

well wishes upon ye fair walter, for truth and fairness is all that we may seek….

5. bam says:

And gabby, as a rather new follower i would like to extend to you a noodly appendage handshake and say that i understand and respect and also follow for some of the same reasons you are here for

6. Ishmael says:

…”preformed debased and blasphemous acts”…I find it educational – and hilarious – that you successfully spell “blasphemous”, yet the much simpler “performed” eludes you. Consider upping your consumption of protein. Considerably.

7. Taylor says:

While I applaud your devotion to the FSM, let us not forget the first of the holy I Would Really Rather You Didn’ts: “I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier-Than-Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don’t Believe In Me, That’s Okay. Really, I’m Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn’t About Them So Don’t Change The Subject.”

8. Wisey says:

It was mentioned in comment #22, but I believe its important enough to repeat. As much I appreciate your zeal brother Walter, I must direct your attention to the good book, the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I’d Really Rather You Didn’t #1 : # I’d Really Rather You Didn’t Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier-Than-Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don’t Believe In Me, That’s Okay. Really, I’m Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn’t About Them So Don’t Change The Subject. The FSM is a humble deity and such fundamentalism is unbefitting a Pastafarian.