Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

229 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1 26 27 28
  1. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

“SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE.”

Except for those countries where atheism or rejecting or questioning the state religion is a capital offense.
    And let us not forget those who want to ram it down our children’s throats in schools, because after all, if you fail to brainwash impressionable children, you’ll NEVER get rational adults to buy into this clap trap.

There are areas of American culture at least where it is a choice. You can go along or get grief.

2. Barkingspyder says:

OK Darla, I’m down on my knees. Please lord God Jehova forgive me for being so silly as to not believe that it is possible for someone to take my sins unto him or that I question things like where did Mrs. Cain come from? Why was it bad to eat from the fruit of the tree of knowledge? Is it that we were all supposed to be childlike and innocent and not have to anything productive? Just sit around in the garden and say thank you a lot? please forgive me for not being able to understand how it is you could be somewhere that it does not make sense to exist. Please forgive me for thinking rational thought is the way to solve problems and that faith is not a good thing. Forgive my unworthy self for thinking that …..well just forgive me for thinking cause that seems to be what pisses you off. I guess I also need to be forgiven for thinking it’s kind of petty for an all powerful being to get pissed off at the people he created for acting the way they were designed. Forgive me for wanting all humans to not be bothered by the fact that if there were one true you that you would have given some sort of incontrovertible sign that the entire human race could see and recognize as proof of your existence, instead of the thousands of variations on the theme of some sort of deity or deities, resulting in a world that has been fighting religious wars for thousand of years. Really forgive me for thinking that if you were in fact real that you’re kind of a dick. Come to think about it your behavior is very suspicious. How can you be all loving, all powerful and and all that other stuff and still be angry at us for your very questionable behavior? Why are you being such a putz? How about you fix some of the shit that goes on in YOUR NAME? Ooops. Sorry I guess I need some more forgiveness. Or else a couple blows to the head to make me less questioning and more faithful.

• Barkingspyder says:

I just remembered i also need to forgiven for not understanding how you (God Jehovah) can allow a whackjob preacher to go around to various funerals with his followers carrying signs that say God hates fags and not punish them for the world to see. Or is that you being all loving and all forgiving which if true means i don’t really need forgiveness at al since I am already forgiven. Phew, I thought I was in some real trouble there for a minute. Oh shit now I need forgiveness for thinking again.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Let’s not forget the pedophile priests and those who cover up for them for financial reasons. Now THERE’s who should burn in hell.

3. Libbith says:

DEROGATORY COMMENTS you say? I do believe you are making them toward our religion. Just remember the Flying Spaghetti Monster did boil for your sins.

4. Mike says:

Darla:

“EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.”

Wrong. We have every right to say whatever we please. You don’t have to keep your whining to yourself, but you probably should. No one cares.

1 26 27 28