Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

229 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1. sam says:

saying jehovah is blasphemy, hypocriticallllll.

2. Amy (Non-Pastafarian) says:

“SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE.”

What?

• Keith says:

Aren’t you supposed to be stoned for saying “Jehova”? (OUCH! steady on: one at a time. I only said Jehova once: OK twice).

• TiltedHorizon says:

Yes, which is why, being the shrewd business man I am and a fan of ‘Life of Brian’, I have opened a Stone vending stand where I am having a two-fer special.

Tilted’s Stones (TM): Anything else is just a rock!

3. Drew says:

She merely hasn’t been touched by his noodly appendage and hasn’t seen the meatballs. That poor lost soul

4. Trenton says:

RAWR CAPS LOCK MEANS IM MAD!!! when his noodly appendage touches you, you will no longer feel the need for such primitive ways of expressing ones opinions.

5. Kakistos says:

“EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.”
    Practice what you preach.

“DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR.”
    Why not?

“SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE.”
    Is it?

“JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER.”
    “Thats like saying i hit my foot with a shovel for your mortgage”
    - Doug Stanhope

“YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW;”
    I don’t like where this is going……

“AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.”
    *phew*

“WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.”
    Projecting much?

6. Bryan Holland says:

Blaspheme is a victimless crime to an Atheist.

I don’t know what it is to a — meatballian? Lol. Grand.

7. Tasm10 says:

Hi guys,

Just wanted to point out the conflicting messages of “SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE.” and “YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.” If we choose not to believe in Jehovah why should we still have to beg forgiveness from him? Am I the only one who sees the impossiblity of free belief and forced worship existing simultaneously? I hope she finds the Noodly Appendage and the wisdom in the sauce…

R’Amen
    Tasm10

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

That’s the standard theme of the narrow minded: “You are free to believe what I believe.”

It’s rather grating to be preached to by the ignorant, isn’t it? I’ll wager 90% of Pastafarians know more about the religions they rejected than the posters who come parading in here wielding their faith like a sword.

8. Bob says:

But he did nothing for me. He didn’t exist. He is nothing more than the anthropomorphism of various astronomical and vegetative cult symbols.