Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

229 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1. Anon says:

You listen up and you liten good you little shit.

You get on your damn knees if you must but don’t you dare for a second think that just because your religion is being made a mockery of you have any right to reverse the roles.

Hell, your own god would be ashamed of what you just said.

yours truly, -an athiest.

2. Mike says:

when jesus was born one of the three kings was standing over him…. he stood up and banged his head on a rafter and yelled “JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!” mary replied “Thats a lot better than clyde!”

RAmen

3. My mom won't let me say says:

I have love your grammar! If you can’t speak correctly, then how do you have any right to criticize my religion.

RAmen

4. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Mike (#194) of course a funny thing about Christian zealots is that I’ll bet less than 5% of them realize their saviour’s real name was NOT Jesus, nor would he have answered to that name. See http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua_jesus_real_name.htm.

So when fundies claim the Bible is inerrant, they don’t even have the name of their demi-god right!

5. jolan says:

wel like i said in a previose comment why do they think it is only christianity ??

and caps lock ftw cruze controle for cool

6. Derek Smith says:

My question is, how come people feel that they can poke fun at this religion, but when if someone makes fun of your god, you get mad. So basically, that’s very hypocritical.

7. Bree says:

LOL!!! Hey sweetie, maybe you should be the one getting on your knees ;) Sounds like you’re pretty good at it.

Terribly sorry that this website has hurt your poor little feelers, maybe you should stay away from sites like this, you are clearly fragile.

I have a pretty cool “hurt feelings” report that we can forward on to FSM if you would like. Just let me know if you would like a copy.

Bree

8. Bobby says:

AS WE ALL KNOW, YELLING ON THE INTERNET MAKES OUR POINT MUCH MORE COMPELLING. Sins were made up by some old men as a way to control sheep such as yourself. religion is a scam and I wish people like you would build an intergalactic ark and go away. =)