Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

229 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1 22 23 24 25 26 28
  1. Logan says:

It’s taking a large amount of my self control not to use profanity is this responce to this pathetic responce. Stop assuming that what you think is right. You’re a religious nut that can’t accept anything but your own ideals and insist that anyone who chooses not to believe what you do is wrong. Shut up, you’re making yourself into a monkey. And evolution won’t work fast enought to turn you back before you die.
    Oh and by the way. You’re making a derogatory comment telling us not to do the same thing. Then again most people like you ARE hypocrits.

2. John says:

“DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR”
    We can say whatever we want. We have first amendment rights.

3. Kevin Vaca says:

I’m pretty sure we don’t talk shit about their ‘LORD AND SAVIOR’; that’s pretty much the last thing on any pastafarian’s mind. I find these offended christians to be just plain hilarious. I Love The FSM.

RAmen

4. Erik says:

nice use of caps. Supposedly people sound smarter when they yell, and since caps lock gives the appearance of yelling, you sound like an absolute genius.

By the way, you’re right. Believing is a choice, and we Pastafarians choose not to believe in your god. Deal with it. Condemning us only gives us a laugh, so keep you’re derogatory comments to yourself.*

If you feel offended by these posts, then don’t read them.

-Pastafarian Erik

* see what I did there?

5. Lantulana says:

PLEASE DON’T SHOUT I HAVE SENSITIVE HEARING AND IT HURTS MY LITTLE EARHOLES D’X
    And @Erik – I saw what you did thar, and it made me giggle

6. David says:

Why do creationists consider every challenge to their beliefs a direct attack…. perhaps it’s because they have no evidence?

7. FSM supporter says:

169 # “How dumb can we get”

I believe the “dumb” bit was said in sarcasm and that “we” suggests she’s joined us. Another round of grog for the new recruit Yargh!

8. Pastafarian says:

I did get down on my knees and I prayed did anything happen though?did I feel somehow lighter?No nothing happened I’m not saying that your Saviour doesn’t exist he might but prove that spaghetti didn’t make the world and it’s people !

1 22 23 24 25 26 28