Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

229 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1 21 22 23 24 25 28
  1. gordon_uk says:

To Ohmidamn

I’m not calling you a hypocrite, I’m calling you an idiot.

The point is there is no more proof for your “more realistic religions” then there is for this, if you bothered to read the ‘about page’ before posting your “thoughts typed randomly” you would know that’s the point.

That goes for you as well “TEEHEE” post 170 and “RAHHH” post 169, the three of you just go to show what’s wrong with the world nowadays, quick to have an opinion without any knowledge of the subject.

You three are as thick as the big print version of the Complete Works of Charles Dickens!

G

2. Wren says:

Jehovah God? I thought his name was Harold… you know, as in the prayer “Our father who art in Heaven, Harold be thy name…”

3. ray says:

Rahhh, #169 said ” It’s a lump of noodles, with two meatballs and sauce…. How dumb can we get.”

Well that’s not ALL the FSM is. He has EYES, too…and I hear he sometimes wears a hat around Christmastime…with a bell on it. So there.

If having eyes and wearing a jingly hat isn’t enough proof enough, well, then I don’t know what IS.

NOW do you believe?
    It’s OK if you feel the need to cry.

4. Zandra says:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT ON HER BIG GIRL PANTIES AND SWITCH OFF THE CAPS LOCK.

5. Harrison Ford says:

Listen, for most people, I laugh at how closed- minded they are. I delight in their “F*** yourself, your God is fake! I hate you…” and dismiss them as anti- change. You, however, stand out as the person who was so creepy, you actually scared me slightly with your: “YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.” Seriously, look at your religion objectively before you go saying something like that.
    Another thing, we aren’t insulting your God at all. We never said one thing about Jesus Christ. By the way, we are keeping our thoughts to ourselves. If you don’t want to hear about the FSM, don’t go to the church of the FSM. Please, open your mind.
    Peace. Don’t creep anyone else out today.

6. JuulManden says:

so yeah he died for our sins.
    I’m manking a point here and will return to the topic in a sec.
    Adam and Eve were the first persons on earth, created by god in paradise. They ate the apple and by eating that, we were all given a sin from when we were born. But almost everyone agree that this is just illustrative, e´ven the most hardcore christians, jews and muslims agree.
    so when Jesus died, he died for the sin that Adam and Eve got from eating the apple, the problem is everyone agree they didn’t exist. Therefore Jesus died for the sake of an illustrative sin.

RAmen
    JuulManden

7. Ashley B Alex L Kim W says:

We are believers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAH SON!
    Converting our school! We are amazing!

8. Drained and Washed Clean says:

169 – Rahhh – Seems like idiocy and stupidity are things that you know a lot about. I can see why. I also don’t care if this offends you. Your close minded existence offends me. What are you planning on doing about that?

172 – Ohmidamn… – You are obviously a person of low intelligence who cannot read and follow directions (like the ones on the home page saying to read the Open Letter). None of us actually believe this either. But to say that any of the “big” religions in this world is more believable? You are crazy. A bunch of sheep herders did the same thing that we did. Scribbled on a piece of paper.

173 – Qazerowl – I am going to need to break this one down for you.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY GOD.
    – Many here do not have anything bad to say about god, but as an anti-theist I do. There is this great thing called freedom of speech, so I will say what I choose. You, however, do not have the right to not be offended.

SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE.
    – Correct, but the choice for you is believe in Jesus or suffer eternally. That seems more like a threat than a choice.

JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT THE TRUE GOD.
    – Who is to say who the true god is… Thor? Zeus? Ra? I think what is stupid is you writing in all caps…

YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK THE TRUE GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.
    – Why? I will again go back to that “choice” you think there is. I think there is the choice to be subjugated for the rest of your life by a made up invisible sky daddy who has willed people to kill others because they don’t believe in him OR you can chose to not believe and live a happy, free life where you can make a difference around you because you want to and not because you are stock piling credits to get into the pearly gates. It is very invigorating. You should try it.

– I have plenty to be thankful for. I have a good job, a great family, a place to live, food on my table, great friends… They were not gifts from an invisible bearded sky zombie. I have earned all of those things myself because I am a good person and I work hard. So I am thankful for what I have, but I don’t have to thank anyone for it.

1 21 22 23 24 25 28