Each and everyone of you

Published September 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT HAVE SUFFERED AND DIED FOR YOU. TAKING OUR SINS AND ETC UPON HIMSELF SO THAT WE CAN KNOW OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK JEHOVAH GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

DARLA

228 Responses to “Each and everyone of you”

1 20 21 22 23 24 28
  1. Rahhh says:

….is someone punking me?? Is this a joke? Like, this is ridiculous. Really, FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?? Not only does this offend me, it makes me want to laugh.

Honestly, I don’t really care much about people’s religion. But this “religion”, seriously makes me wonder about your sanity. How in the WORLD would a “flying spaghetti monster” create us? It’s a lump of noodles, with two meatballs and sauce…. How dumb can we get. This definitely takes the cake.

Flying Spaghetti monster…. you are fucking retarded. I’m seriously looking around for the Punk’d cameras, because that is the only logical explanation I can think of. Some acid tripping tween sat down at a computer, made a website about a fucking flying pastasaurus, and we question the intelligence of people nowadays?? Holy damn.

Embracing FSM is like embracing a shark. The stupidest thing you could have ever done.
    Rant out.

2. Teehee... says:

@168: Glenn D.

IT’S A FUCKING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!! Seriously, open your ears and say it out loud. Flying. Spaghetti. Monster. Now, test your sanity. You’re a fucking psycho right?? Yeah, that’s what I thought. This is a moron-tolerable religion, and it makes me laugh how you people can actually BELIEVE in this. At least believe in something HUMAN!! Tsk tsk tsk…. what has the world come to??

3. this awesome guy says:

Well hey there?
    Whats the diffrence between your “god” and the flying spaghetti monster?
    You believe in some dumbass who created world in 7days. Then who created god? and what did that take? like 10 minutes, i believe that your god is a pizza that the flying spaghetti monster ordered!
    FSM is so much more awesoem than your pizza god, our got 2 balls or 2 eyes depending how you see it.
    well, your god was created by my god so i won! one to nothi´n
    and dont tell me that your god created itself cuz thats not possible. and if you belive in god and jesus and peoples souls ´n stuff, why dont you believe in trolls that live in the woods eating kids for LUNCH (trolls dont eat kids, they eat spaghetti, everyone knows that!)

4. Ohmidamn... says:

I will wait for the day when the creator of this religion pops out of his hole and says, “‘JUST KIDDING!! Jesus, what this world will believe!” And that will be the day when every other more realistic religion points their finger and laughs. Buddhism, Christianity, Islam… all more believable than FSM. Saying that a bunch of scribbles in the middle of a piece of paper is the FSM, and a poorly done Photoshop job with a bunch of clouds doesn’t PROVE anything. All that proves is just how pathetic you really are. You’re so intent on proving to the world that the floating pasta demon is real that you are willing to lie. Which makes me withdraw all the more. This is all a bunch of thoughts typed randomly, but they are my HONEST thoughts about this religion. Any criticism will be taken as hypocrisy, as you are saying that it’s not right to criticize your religion. I don’t give a flying fuck if you call ME a hypocrite, and yet, I’m not the one that is saying that this bullshit religion is real, either.

But anyways, Rant out.

5. Qazerowl says:

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES.

DON’T SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY GOD. SOME BELIEVE AND SOME DON’T, IT’S A CHOICE. JUST FOR THE RECORD WHAT IS STUPID IS WHEN YOU MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS ABOUT THE TRUE GOD. YOU ALL SHOULD GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW; AND ASK THE TRUE GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. WHAT IS STUPID THAT WHEN WE ALL GOT SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR; AND WE DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL IT’S GONE.

6. Qazerowl says:

I also love how people complain that FSM has no proof…

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Qazerowl (#173): So you’re saying YOUR god is the TRUE god, and ours is an insult to you. Proof, please. Hey, at least most of us live in a time and place where there IS a choice. It hasn’t always been like this. Be born a Muslim in the Middle East, then say you choose Christianity or *gasp* Judaism, and see what that gets you. Find out how many people died in the Reformation (ie the Catholic/Protestant wars of the Middle Ages), then find out how much “choice” people have had.

8. bruceo says:

#172 Ohmidamn…:

“a poorly done Photoshop job with a bunch of clouds” ?!?!!!!?

It is NOT Photoshopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…and let’s see YOU do a better Photoshopping job, then! Harrumph!!

1 20 21 22 23 24 28