you are absolutely ridiculous

Published August 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

You are absolutely ridiculous and you are making a fool of this world!!!

Spaghetti wasn’t invented till the 12th century dumb-ass..

-Troy

190 Responses to “you are absolutely ridiculous”

1. Theo says:

No shit, Sherlock.

2. ryan says:

It’s SATIRE!

3. The FSM alter boy says:

Troy, I do not understand. 12th century? Counting from when? I was taught by my parents that his Noodliness came to dinner about 900 years ago. I alway understood that we were living in the 9th century AN (After Noodles).

Help me, I am now confused.

4. ATSAP REVOL says:

-TROY
    Your line of reasoning is impeccable, but your message would have been more vivid if you had used proper punctuation. A triple exclamation point does not compensate for the lack of two commas elsewhere, and a double period (or a deficient ellipsis) at the end is confusing. Hyphenation of “dumb-ass” is acceptable but unnecessary. Your overall score for this exercise is piss-poor.
    Dr. ATSAP REVOL, Pastafarian Professor of Pedantry

5. HideawayHound says:

The FSM simply removed all knowledge of Spaghetti prior to the 12th Century because that is his devine plan. We can’t understand it because we humans are flawed.

The FSM works in mysterious ways.

rAmen

6. Reggie Dixon says:

Troy – That’s what the conspiracy wants you to believe.

“Making a fool of this world” is quite a bizarre claim but I guess a talking snake is pretty foolish also

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

“You are absolutely ridiculous”
    Seeing as most of our hate mailers have had a problem spelling the word ridiculous, I’m wondering if Troy composed this long in depth correspondence just to show us he could do it.

8. Chickpea says:

You will understand once you’ll meet me bathing in our beer volcanoes.
    I am glad intelligent people like you exist because your children will outsmart mine. It’s called natural selection. You must love blasphemous evolution.
    RAmen