you are absolutely ridiculous

Published August 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

You are absolutely ridiculous and you are making a fool of this world!!!

Spaghetti wasn’t invented till the 12th century dumb-ass..

-Troy

190 Responses to “you are absolutely ridiculous”

1. Greg says:

Yes… the date that spaghetti first found its way onto the world’s dinner tables is the problem here.

People are just not picking up on the sarcasm like I’d expect a rational person to…

2. Chirs says:

I love it when people say things that are both smart and stupid at the same time.

3. CrudOMatic says:

Who the hell hyphenates “dumbass”? BLASPHEMY!!!!

4. Bazilisk says:

in the midle age, dinosaurs never existed, the world was flat, and they where the center of universe, and all that was the work of god

but in that age, they were assholes, even if they didnt notice it, the christian people today knows everything

5. ManHelloMan says:

You do not know the true meaning of Spaghetti; Spaghetti has been here since the dawn of time Spaghetti is not just a food it is a type of matter used to fuse the universe together. You know string theory where everything is made of little strings? Thats true except the strings are really strands of Spaghetti ; so in reality we are all Spaghetti monsters just on a sub-atomic scale. So don’t go doubting us.

6. Cheldric says:

Oh my – I guess you didn’t know that when Marco Polo traveled to China – he found that the FSM had already blessed the orient with the knowledge of noodlism. Yes – the Chinese have been blessed with noodly goodness for at least 4,000 years! I mean – “RaMen” – hello??!

7. Michael says:

“in the middle age, dinosaurs never existed, the world was flat, and they where the center of universe, and all that was the work of god but in that age, they were assholes, even if they didn’t notice it, the Christian people today knows everything” – No kidding. Those people were on crack. They burnt people for “flying” and “making deals with the devil.” I mean come on, haven’t u ever read the Crucible. True it was about Puritans, but where did they come from? People back then were intolerant dumb asses. If, AND I STRESS IF, the Christian bible was real, it would have been twisted by agenda, torn apart, and mutilated to the point where it is no longer. People share one fault that will NEVER change, WERE ALWAYS RIGHT. For example, THE FUCKING CRUSADE, HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T AGREE WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? And yet your religion condemns violence. I know a lot of Christians, and i don’t have a problem with them being Christian, in fact I believe in freedom of religion. But what I can’t stand are arrogant little fucks that believe that they are right in the eyes of a god, and it’s there job to indoctrinate all others to there ways. — sorry bit of a rant

8. james says:

Yeah?! and the bible wasnt made til the A.D. era. your point?