hi i have a few questions about your religion

Published August 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

are you retarded? what drugs does your church of bullshit use? were you physically abused as a child, because honestly you are a fucking retarded piece for even remotely thinking your big pile of spaghetti created this earth. you all are fucking morons. i hope you all die because your religion is a waste of time and you all are all fucking stupid idiots

colin wilson

181 Responses to “hi i have a few questions about your religion”

1. Daniel from Denver says:

And so, the age old question is answered. “What would Jesus write?”

2. Bree says:

Hey Kiddo (Colin),

I’m terribly sorry that you’re too stupid to realize that nobody actually believes that the FSM is real…

This site/religion was created by a Pastafarian like me to taunt retards like you, though I doubt the author anticipated the overwhelming number of retards that he would successfully sucker into nearly having a heart attack due to excessive anger.

Thanks for joining your counterparts in retardifying yourself. :-)

Bree

• hi2457100100111010101100 says:

thats what i’m talkin bout

3. Lex says:

Mmmm…
    “Fun Fact”:

Every religious denomination actually has covered cases of pedophilia, and most drug dealers and consumers are Very religious people. In fact religious hallucinations are not uncommon during marihuana use, as it stimulates the same regions of the brain that fire while praying fervently.
    (People see Mary and Jesus while they’re high!)

So,
    What are you talking about, “Colin”?

• Chad says:

i wish i knew where you get your Marijuana cus mine only makes me high. I gotta get shrooms or acid to see jesus

4. Caitlin says:

To be a dick, because it is my job, I need to point out a couple of things about this guy’s level of intelligence. Which isn’t very high.
    First of all, he starts off with a “few questions about your religion”. He then goes on to only ask two, one of which is a personal question and not at all pertaining to the religion as a whole. Not a big deal, but bugged me all the same.
    Second of all, why do people say “I hope you die”, as if they’re addressing immortals? I guess he’s in luck considering we’re ALL going to die eventually.

5. tom says:

i agree this is stupid anyone with half a brain will know superman created the earth when he crashed his spaceship after the destruction of krypton

6. Keith says:

#156 Caitlin: As an ex public servant and one time teacher I sympathise with your being a dick. I am assuming that Colin Wilson is not the author of books on the paranormal but he may be an annoying little tit in some primary school: I recognise the type.

7. Justice says:

from such a religious person such foul thoughts. who would have thunk it

8. Dinna says:

So people who were abused as children are retarded? Wow, you’re a dick.