hi i have a few questions about your religion

Published August 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

are you retarded? what drugs does your church of bullshit use? were you physically abused as a child, because honestly you are a fucking retarded piece for even remotely thinking your big pile of spaghetti created this earth. you all are fucking morons. i hope you all die because your religion is a waste of time and you all are all fucking stupid idiots

colin wilson

190 Responses to “hi i have a few questions about your religion”

1 14 15 16 17 18 22
  1. Richard says:

May the holy FSM forgive your blasphemy!

2. Jack Shephard says:

Are you a Christian by any chance???
    Because if you are it is really ironic and hypocritical of you to call us ‘Retarded’!!!
    If you’re dumb enough to belive a guy died, and then amazingly came back to life, then you are in no position to be calling us ‘Dumb’!!!

3. Cpt. Tapio says:

Dear Colin.
    “Are you retarded? ”
    No (sure I’m a bit childish time to time), but not retarded, and I don’t think any one in this church is the slightest retarded, maybe bored.

“What drugs does your church of the FSM use?”
    The short answer is: None. Sure maybe some of the members smoke some weed, but its not mandatory, It’s not the church that do drugs, It’s the experimental collage students, but they are everywhere, in all societies.
    It is though a large consumption of beer and pasta though, but I would hardly reckon those things as drugs, just life enhancers.

“Were you physically abused as a child?”
    Well I can’t answer for all in this church, But my answer would be that I was, but I don’t know about the other members.
    Child abusion happens everywhere, in all parts of society, I could ask you the same question to you; Are you a Christian because you were abused as you were little?
    There is really no good answer for that.

“blablabla fucking bla bla none scense making fuck. Something about being idiots”
    Collin I will try to understand your criticism but please stop misusing the word “Fuck” Sex is a wonderful thing and should not be used for pushing people down.
    Well that we think that the world was created by a god, is not that far from your religion (I do hope you understand me thinking that you are a Christian) though it says it was created by a god, just that ours is a bit more tasty and a way more awesome(but that is my opinion).
    and sure our religion might be a waste of time, but so is your letter(and your religion), and all of ours answers though you wont read them. so why don’t we all just go outside take a drink enjoying our lifes, and yes dear Collin we shall all die, but can’t we atleast have some fun before that?
    because that would be the real waste of time, being on this wretched planet and not living our lifes to the fullest, Life is a gift, you spend it however you want, and we shall spend it how we want, is there really any point getting mad that we see the would through a more pastay-perspective?

I know I don’t make sense I almost never do, I’m off to bed.
    Cya: Cpt. Tapio(on a bit to much rum)

4. 2LiveJew says:

There’s drugs at this church?!?!? Sweet!!! Now i know my conversion was the right idea!

5. The Majesty says:

May his noodley-ness forgive your foul-mouthed blasphemy!

6. MUSLIM says:

OMFD look i mean this in the least offensive way. could you please consider another religion. I mean a flying piece of spagetti with 2 balls is suppose to be the eternal light which created the universe. SPAGETTI WASNT EVEN MADE TILL THE ninth centuary. do not make a fool of yourself and please study into religion and make a correct choice instead of this sharade and joke. I feel sorry for you all. brainwashed by the fucking dickhead who made up this fucking religion. (mind my language sorry) a piece of spagetti with 2 balls is lunch not god. God is an eternal energy a divine light a revelation from parallelled worlds so mighty it can never be seen by us. not a man reaching out to spagetti with 2 eyeballs and 2 meatballs (OMG LMAO) hope u understand and reconsider. In the least offensive way.

7. MUSLIM says:

btw i thought my friends were joking and this religion was fake. i didnt know people actually worshipped fucking food. god what next people worshipping satan :S

8. Mookie says:

I was raised in a devout catholic family, and yet my religion was my choice. (Or non choice for that matter), but I never thought of religion as a my dad can beat up you dad type of thing. We only have a short time on this planet. Why not live life to the fullest? You can believe what you want as long as your living life as you want, and dont judge other people for doing what they want.

P.S. Dosent your religion say to be understanding of those around you?

1 14 15 16 17 18 22