hi i have a few questions about your religion

Published August 2nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

are you retarded? what drugs does your church of bullshit use? were you physically abused as a child, because honestly you are a fucking retarded piece for even remotely thinking your big pile of spaghetti created this earth. you all are fucking morons. i hope you all die because your religion is a waste of time and you all are all fucking stupid idiots

colin wilson

202 Responses to “hi i have a few questions about your religion”

1 21 22 23
  1. Anonymous (I guess) says:

No comment. Just look at your own comment

• Keith says:

• Rasputin says:

I just want to say THANKYOU to Bobby for being the Chosen Prophet of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Reading articles on this site has clarified my understanding of life, the universe and everything. Once I was blind, now I can see. Thanks Bobby, you have performed a service to mankind. Pastafarianism is an important milestone in the history of philosophy and theology. Well Done. I think a lot of people on this blog will agree.

2. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Bobby Henderson, I am grateful for this site. It keeps me sane. It is a haven, a corner I can go to when the world gets me down. It always helps me out of what I, in my noodled noodle, call “The Slumps.” This is the one and only internet site I participate in. (Other than for study-aids and research etc.) I’m too busy to spend silly hours on the ‘net. But always, FSM’s site is wonderful, and I thank you so much for it.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear St. G. and Rasputin, I am also equally, if not more, grateful for our delicious religion (if I do say so myself). If our prophet is a TRUE prophet, then he is likely too drunk to respond to our prayers– as any pirate would be. Ramen.

3. Ravit says:

Hi, 2 questions:
    1. What is the meaning of life?
    2. What does it take to become a true FSM believer?

• The Sauceror says:

The most correct answer to all your questions: 42.

You’re welcome :]

• Rasputin says:

And don’t panic.

4. Rasputin says:

Dear Ravit, it’s very simple.
    1. Eat pasta, drink beer and get laid.
    2. Eat pasta, drink beer and get laid.
    What’s not to like?

• Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Rasputin, Spot on! Perhaps, though, I would add:
      1. Eat pasta, drink beer, get laid, praise the FSM.
      2. Eat pasta, drink beer, get laid, praise the FSM.

• Rasputin says:

Definitely, but the FSM doesn’t care. He’s too busy getting his noodles sucked.

1 21 22 23