FSM Prayer

Published August 3rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Truly, this be the way we Pastafarians must busy our hands when we pray.

The more fervent our prayers, the more wiggly must our noodly fingers be.

RAmen.

Bruce and Susan

Genius.

207 Responses to “FSM Prayer”

1 3 4 5 6 7 14
  1. Bagelsauce says:

I like it! The nails on the thumbs look very much like the noodley one’s delicious eyeballs

2. Metric says:

His Holiness The Flying Spaghetti Monster (May Parmesan Be Upon Him).

3. DanniiBoy says:

I don’t think The Great Holiness really cares much about which thumb goes forward. I mean, He doesn’t have thumbs anyway (just a whole lot of noodles), so as long as it kinda looks like Him He’s fine with it. I mean, forcing someone to drink stale beer for an entire eternity just because they didn’t shape their hands properly would be kinda mean. And we all now the FSM is pretty easy going.

4. Franko says:

How obvious! And yet how hidden it has been! He has chosen Bruce and Susan to reveal yet another smidgen of His mystery to us! Further proof of His Intellectual Design of the Universe, in our very hands all this time – truly, He is wondrous!

5. me says:

fsm knows what i want why shod i pray ?!?!

6. Noodlenut says:

Not only is this a great idea instead of twiddling ones thumbs, it could also be the secret handshake we have long been looking for. Take that Stonemasons, we got a secret handshake too… those romans won’t suspect a thing…nyuk nyuk nyuk.

7. Susan (of Bruce and Susan) says:

Yeah, so those are my hands that Bruce took a picture of. It was all his idea, but I figure maybe it qualifies me to be canonized as a pirate saint.

8. Jack says:

It’s obvious the right thumb must be first/forward. The “right”eousness of his Noodlyness must be emphasized in how we pray. The proper way to worship his noodlyness will emphasize this. Also, I feel I was touched by a noodly appendage in a dream and the FSM told me that was the right way.

1 3 4 5 6 7 14