FSM Prayer

Published August 3rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Truly, this be the way we Pastafarians must busy our hands when we pray.

The more fervent our prayers, the more wiggly must our noodly fingers be.

RAmen.

Bruce and Susan

Genius.

203 Responses to “FSM Prayer”

1 12 13 14
  1. shreklover69 says:

shrek is love shrek is life

2. A Christian says:

Yall need to get a life

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Got one, and seeing as it’s the only one I’ll have (until the beer volcano and stripper factory), I intend to enjoy it.

3. The Spaghetti Monster says:

I am proud of all you, my devoted followers. Never forget that you must stay vigilant in the race to pastafarian perfection. one day, you will all become one with my noodles in the eternal paradise of pasta sauce. keep strong with the way of the spaghetti. RAmen.

• michael the devoted follower of the greatest religion says:

how can i become a official member of the religion? i am all ready a MEMBER and want to be one with your noodles
      <3 michael

• Rev. Wulff says:

To be a member of the congregation, all we ask is that you treat your fellows with respect. We don’t have a dress code or take attendance or anything like that.

If you want to spread the word, consider wearing a colander on your head, or something piratical, as that’s what His Noodliness likes to see.

If you really want to step up your involvement, look at the orange banner at the top of your screen and click on the black button. At this level of commitment, you really want to invest in full pirate regalia, and should never leave the house without an eye patch.

• Jo Switten says:

Rev. Wulff, I have sent two pictures of sightings of our Beloved Noodliness! It would be cool to see them posted :)

• Rev. Wulff says:

Jo, I appreciate the thought, and would love to see them, but I have nothing to do with the running of this site. To the best of my knowledge, only Bobby can post new stuff here.

• Jo Switten says:

Thanks for answering, Rev. Wulff, let’s hope Bobby wakes up and posts the pictures! R’Amen :p

1 12 13 14