FSM checkbook

Published August 26th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Beautiful.

I was recently ordering new checks (who uses checks anymore?) when I noticed that my bank and most check places only had christian-related or lame spiritually-related checks available for order. This annoyed me and after some contemplation I had a eureka moment, though I’m inclined to think that I was nudged into this by his noodly appendage from above! So I grabbed an image from the most holiest of sites on his noodly web and went to the nearest custom checks facility on the web, i.e. the first one that came up in Google. The result is this marvelous creation which I’ve included for your enjoyment!

-Bradley

38 Responses to “FSM checkbook”

1. Zipgator says:

This is totally disgusting. I’ve been a FSM true believer for nearly 40 years, and I can assure you that the FSM NEVER EVER WROTE A CHECK. This is just stupid ass commercialization. May you burn in his sauce at an eternal simmer. Or her sauce. I’m hoping you’re just ignorant, but if not, I hope you burn in his (or her) sauce at a ROLLING BOIL.
    Love and Peace,
    Zipgator

2. Black Beard's Brother says:

OMFSM, not only is that impressive, I notices that this is MY credit union!

Arrr, He makes his presence know to us all, me hearties. The Great Noodley One splashes hisself aboot like sauce on the poopdeck.

The Noodles
    The Sauce
    And The Holy Meatballs
    RAmen

3. museum says:

lake mary, eh?
    you wouldnt happen to know david, from after the dentist, would you?

4. Peggy says:

Haha. This is awesome! When I get new checks (whichever millenium that may be!), I’m gonna get this too!

5. Randall says:

I just wanted to let you know that I copied Bradley’s brilliant idea.

Checks identical to the one pictured above (except, obviously, for name, account number, etc.) are now being exchanged for goods and services in rural north Louisiana.

My new FSM checks started with check number 651. I can’t wait to see which lucky vendor gets FSM check 666.

If I ever run out of checks again, I think I’m going with a pirate theme. Maybe something by Howard Pyle with the over-signature line, “Arrrrrrgh! Don’t touch me booty!”

6. Rabble Rouser says:

Consider your idea STOLEN!
    I am going to steal it for when my checks come up for re-printing. It might happen before I die!

That is priceless!

What about one of those Capitol One custom image cards?!?!?! Would that look great on one of them, or what? Maybe a Piratefish? Who knows.

7. skeet says:

Which service did you guys use? I can’t find one that will allow me to have the “Touched by his noodly appendage” line.

8. Bradley says:

I used unique checks, google that, it should be the first one.