Alien Rattle or FSM?

Published August 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

"Alien Rattle" or the FSM, you be the judge

While scouting for toys for my 8-month-old daughter, I noticed something. Something awesome. Something… divine? See the picture.

I take this as evidence that His Great Lordship wants us to procreate, bearing bazillions of children who will learn of Him and worship Him…and to show that he has a nurturing side (Ave Marinara). (Plus, this attaches to a car seat! A sure sign he wants the children to be traveled, well-learned, and stimulated.)

-Kelly

16 Responses to “Alien Rattle or FSM?”

1. Mike Smith says:

I just ordered one for the kids: http://bit.ly/hMDNl

2. KLee says:

Do Want! And I’m not even an infant! Although the package does say three months and up, so it couldn’t be that age-inappropriate… Right?

3. Dur duh Dur says:

i totally want one of these toys…the speghetti monster totally rules!!! thanks for putting it out in the open…i can finally talk about it without feeling stupid…thank you so much…

dur duh dur

4. Lilithe says:

I remember seeing this while I worked for Toy ‘R’ Us. I thought the exact same thing! I will certainly be getting that for my child if ever I was to have one so he may be blessed by his noodley appendage.

5. Isaias Budge says:

Can I just say such a alleviation to find someone who actually understands exactly what theyre talking about on the internet. You certainly understand how to provide a problem in order to gentle and make this essential. More and more people have to read this as well as understand this aspect from the tale. I cant believe youre not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.

6. Patricia M. Johnson says:

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

7. atv tires says:

Your great blog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes across it. Im lucky I did because now Ive got a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You definitely put it in perspective for me, thanks fo…

8. Reezan says:

Hi ! thanks for your awesome article, I really like to come again to your website :D thank you :D