your movement is pointless

Published July 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Do you really think you’ll get your point across by creating a fake religion?

The reason why Mythology is taught in schools is to enrich our knowledge of cultures that existed way before your ancestors were born. There’s a similar reason as to why religion is taught, those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago, again it enriches them by showing them why others believe.

I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke, no it wasn’t found such a long time ago, you dweebs, I can’t believe there were people who actually considered believing that. Did you, for one second, think that MAYBE just MAYBE your insulting a large group of people out there, that they will be deeply hurt because of your sick ingorance towards basic facts.

And what’s up with the website? Dude, do you not have a life? Shouldn’t you be studying if you’re in college, at least.

I”m not going to say that you’re in my prayers and that crap, because you aren’t, and all those people who said you were in their prayers lied to you, because they probably forgot all about it when they navigated from the page, that’s the type of impact you’re making on the world.

Well, what can I say, it IS your time to waste. Have fun, if it makes you happy.

~ Stela~

222 Responses to “your movement is pointless”

1 22 23 24 25 26 28
  1. Steve says:

“I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke”

Another near miss…so close

2. Keith says:

Re* 174: Good stuff Kees!

3. Here little noodles says:

Bobby isn’t ignorant to the knowledge. He just doesn’t care. Just like I don’t care that you worship a zombie on a tree. Besides, what can the Christians do? Tell God. Yeah. Right.

4. Shane says:

I like how Stela chides Bobby for spending time on the internet in such a ridiculous pursuit by spending time on the internet arguing with the ridiculous pursuit.

5. Jackson Dahlen says:

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE STOP DISSING BUDDHA I LOVE HIM.
    I love this religion thow i am both a pastafarian and a buddhist but what the fuc this is bull shit how all of this hate mail is taken so serosly XD

6. Steven Wanzell says:

Dearest Stela,

The first gaping flaw in your argument is the unsurmountable fact that religion has not traditionally been presented as mythology, but as fact. There is a world of difference between the two. The rest of your comments merrit no further indulgence.

You might benefit richly from studying more of what is truly substantiated (facts), and believing less of what you’re told are facts (memes) by your predominant authority figures.

We “non-believers” mock religious dogma because it remains a negative force in the world. We don’t believe because the theories put forth do not stand up to sound reasoning based on voluminous credible evidence.

(Translation: You’re out of your Noodling mind!)

Class dismissed.

7. Katherine says:

Didn’t you maybe, just maybe think that your Christian bigotry is upsetting a big group of people? Lynching, the Holocaust, and burning crosses are a lot more harmful than a website last time I checked. And I’m not trying to say that all Christians are bigots. But if this website is the worst thing Pastafarians have done, well shit, we’re practically angels!

8. Big D says: