your movement is pointless

Published July 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Do you really think you’ll get your point across by creating a fake religion?

I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke, no it wasn’t found such a long time ago, you dweebs, I can’t believe there were people who actually considered believing that. Did you, for one second, think that MAYBE just MAYBE your insulting a large group of people out there, that they will be deeply hurt because of your sick ingorance towards basic facts.

I”m not going to say that you’re in my prayers and that crap, because you aren’t, and all those people who said you were in their prayers lied to you, because they probably forgot all about it when they navigated from the page, that’s the type of impact you’re making on the world.

~ Stela~

222 Responses to “your movement is pointless”

1 21 22 23 24 25 28
  1. Jacob says:

Are bigots ever going to realize this is a parody of religion, not discriminating as all true Pastafarians know that is sacrilegious. It was created as a hope that so called ‘intelligent design” would not be taught as a science. I wish these people would actually do some research before they resort to hatred, as they only end up making fools of themselves, and the world has enough theists.

2. Pack-man says:

1.)Do you really think you’ll get your point across by creating a fake religion?
    -yes, the fact that so many people are razzed by this religion (/website) proves it, thus your 1st posted question is (in and of its own existence) self defeating … (lol)
    2.)The reason why Mythology is taught in schools is to enrich our knowledge of cultures that existed way before your ancestors were born.
    -a)it is not classified as “Mythology” in schools it is placed on a more “fact based” pedestal as “intelligent design” as in it is of equal merit as “evolution”.
    -b) she seems to think that any of our ancestors just spontaneously appeared out of “the great mystical vagina” and that “our ancestors don’t have ancestors”.
    -3) those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago.
    -a) more cultural BS
    -b) why do you think colleges don’t teach this crap in their major fields like IT and Bussness? Cause people don’t want to pay for it!!!
    -c) this is why I assume you don’t have a life… and why you will never be an office holder… my taxes should be better spent on the learning of important stuff so employers can have better workers with better knowledge bases (and they wonder why high school diplomas don’t mean shit)
    -4) I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke,
    -A) oh she might be catching on now let’s keep reading…> (sidenote she calls others “dweebs” [LOL]) it is and thanks to “south park” it has been a common joke for some time now…
    -5) “they will be deeply hurt because of your sick ingorance towards basic facts.”
    -a) oh now she is talking of “FACTS”… please go on… oh none… o well… (I was hoping for some)
    -6) And what’s up with the website? Dude, do you not have a life?
    -a) Websites are easy to put up and require little upkeep after its built. Unlike a magazine
    -b) yes, he probably dose and he is making a stand for what (in his thought) is right (cause he is not a pussy). Cause if people truly do get away with this, you get just as a fucked up religions as FSM like scientology who can influence our public schools. Thus creating a whole work force of multi-minded artards that are worthless in any job that requires logic or reasoning instead of “cause the bible told me so” thinkers.
    -7) Well, what can I say, it IS your time to waste. Have fun, if it makes you happy.
    -a) I think she is missing something here, this guy isn’t wasting anything if nothing else the whole point is to save something, like tax payers money, or the children from time wasted on knowledge that is best kept in church not in schools, or maybe just trying to keep someone from taking advantages in loopholes that this state left open… just a thought there…
    END?

agpext88@gmail.com

cheers – Pack-Man

3. camilla says:

It’s only a joke man chill out! its a free world we live in anyway, people can do what they want, say what they want and and certainly believe in what they want to… Who cares?! Its not being rude, your over-reacting. I don’t believe in a specific religion, I take on board information from all different beliefs and religions. I am open minded to all, You are right, that myths and beliefs do teach you, and make you in some ways a better person… I just stumbled accross pastafarianism now and, of course, they are right, as well, in the questioning; For, after all, every religion and belief has a book… So aren’t they all just stories anyway?! Come on, us humans made up the bloody belief system to begin with, for if humans, had no belief, we would haveno reason to live. As I said before, its a free world. I do what I want, say what I want and believe in what I want, I even party, do drugs and have done many bad things in my life. Well thank goodness I am not bound to asking forgiveness from YOUR god. I can forgive MYSELF and move on with my life. So go to an open beautiful field, light up a joint, breathe in the sweet smell of weed in the soft, exhilarating air, and chill the “hevean” out… Peace and love x o

4. Alt.Katie says:

A “fake religion”… is there any other kind?
    Also: “I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke”, well ISN’T THIS PERSON JUST THE SMARTEST LITTLE COOKIE?

On a less insulting note, I would like to put that the whole point of this so-called fake religion is that Intelligent Design belongs in theology classes and not science classes.

5. Trey says:

Oh Stella.. To say that the ways of his Noodliness are fake is to say that religion in itself is fake. You cannot disprove or prove your religion so why be so vain as to tell me my religion is ‘fake’??

RAmen!

6. Yeti Poop says:

Please. You talk about teaching religion in schools to teach people what people thought a hundred years ago. Are you talking about teaching just Chrisianity or all religions? I’m sure the Christianity teaching would be very extensive considering all the wars and murders committed in the name of Christianity.

7. K says:

“The reason why Mythology is taught in schools is to enrich our knowledge of cultures that existed way before your ancestors were born. There’s a similar reason as to why religion is taught, those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago, again it enriches them by showing them why others believe.”

Personally, I see no problem having mythology taught, as well as religions taught. There’s a time and place for those to be taught, and it isn’t in our public science classes, which a lot of religious people want to push.

I believe in neutral respect to all religions. If you want to learn more, take a religion appreciation class. In my high school we have an after school club relating to religion. Its free.

Just want to illustrate on a point
    “There’s a similar reason as to why religion is taught, those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago”
    I find that outstandingly arrogant, and ignorant of other people’s feelings.
    =

Next, I am going to use your own words to refute your statement.

“I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke, no it wasn’t found such a long time ago, you dweebs, I can’t believe there were people who actually considered believing that.”

“I”m not going to say that you’re in my prayers and that crap, because you aren’t”
    GLAD.

“And what’s up with the website? Dude, do you not have a life? Shouldn’t you be studying if you’re in college, at least.”
    /Facepalm

“~ Stela~”

STELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8. Gail says:

Spot On.

Note to admin.

Must have new t-shirt design, cat on a hot tin roof shrieking

STELLLLLLLAAAAAAAA!