your movement is pointless

Published July 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Do you really think you’ll get your point across by creating a fake religion?

The reason why Mythology is taught in schools is to enrich our knowledge of cultures that existed way before your ancestors were born. There’s a similar reason as to why religion is taught, those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago, again it enriches them by showing them why others believe.

I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke, no it wasn’t found such a long time ago, you dweebs, I can’t believe there were people who actually considered believing that. Did you, for one second, think that MAYBE just MAYBE your insulting a large group of people out there, that they will be deeply hurt because of your sick ingorance towards basic facts.

And what’s up with the website? Dude, do you not have a life? Shouldn’t you be studying if you’re in college, at least.

I”m not going to say that you’re in my prayers and that crap, because you aren’t, and all those people who said you were in their prayers lied to you, because they probably forgot all about it when they navigated from the page, that’s the type of impact you’re making on the world.

Well, what can I say, it IS your time to waste. Have fun, if it makes you happy.

~ Stela~

222 Responses to “your movement is pointless”

1. zinc alloy says:

Hey Stela, glad to see you wasted your time too.

Fun, isn’t it?

And on the subject of insulting people, go fuck yourself.

Now jog on.

2. Fusillier says:

Stela, having read you post, it strikes me that you could have just said the last bit ‘have fun if it makes you happy’. That seem to be the more Christian response (love thy neighbour, do unto others, live and let live etc etc). That way we would have said ‘thanks, and the same to you’ and everyone would be happy. Instead, we just think you’re an idiot.
    May His Noodly Appendage seek you oput and bring you tolerance.
    RAmen

3. Nangleator says:

“I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke…”

Correct! And yet you seem to miss the very joke you just recognized. How is that possible?

4. Fulizer says:

Especially protestant christianity!

5. Les Myles says:

Stella your post demonstrates anger and hatred. Did you learn that in church?

You could use a dictionary to learn proper spelling. While you are there look up the word irony. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Yes, look that one up too. We will wait. :-)

6. StJason says:

Wait… I’m confused. If Religion is taught so that non-believer can find out the lines and parrot along… why are there so many believers in it? Heck, the Pope has a PhD in Religion… Is he not a believer, who took the classes so he could know when and what to say?? And if it’s soley about learning what people centuries ago thought and believed, woulden’t a History class be better? People who lived centuries ago did leave journals and diaries and recorded events, you know…

I agree with you, though. The website is fundamentally flawed. ~ Stela~ here is about the thirtieth troll to come down the line and NOT be able to find the open letter. Maybe if you made the link in 80-point, blinking font?

7. Don says:

Just as Jesus would have said.

8. sudokan says:

I love this letters always great fun. I specially like the “sick ignorance towards basic facts” what facts ?

“I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke” No shit Sherlock ! LOL

but at least she is honest about the prayers part :)