your movement is pointless

Published July 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Do you really think you’ll get your point across by creating a fake religion?

The reason why Mythology is taught in schools is to enrich our knowledge of cultures that existed way before your ancestors were born. There’s a similar reason as to why religion is taught, those who don’t believe in it, can just go along and learn the views that people had hundreds of years ago, again it enriches them by showing them why others believe.

I find that the church of The FSM is a big joke, no it wasn’t found such a long time ago, you dweebs, I can’t believe there were people who actually considered believing that. Did you, for one second, think that MAYBE just MAYBE your insulting a large group of people out there, that they will be deeply hurt because of your sick ingorance towards basic facts.

And what’s up with the website? Dude, do you not have a life? Shouldn’t you be studying if you’re in college, at least.

I”m not going to say that you’re in my prayers and that crap, because you aren’t, and all those people who said you were in their prayers lied to you, because they probably forgot all about it when they navigated from the page, that’s the type of impact you’re making on the world.

Well, what can I say, it IS your time to waste. Have fun, if it makes you happy.

~ Stela~

222 Responses to “your movement is pointless”

1 2 3 28
  1. Maratanos says:

I love it when people’s messages asking “do you think a fake religion will prove your point?” prove his point.

2. Insightful Ape says:

Hey Stela. Your post is completely pointless, apart from making me grin at your ignorance of basic facts.

3. able semen says:

People have ALWAYS tried to get their point across by creating fake religions – just look at judaism, islam and christianity etc. etc.

4. Dan says:

Hi Stella,

The difference between Mythology and Religion being taught in schools is that religion is often taught as truth to impressionable, immature minds. Religion today and religion hundreds of years ago are also very different; teaching one does not mean teaching the other. When I was taught religion at school I was being told to believe in what I see as lies and dogmatic immorality; it is wrong!

I’m glad you find the FSM a big joke; that’s what it was always meant to be. Although I’m not sure you’re bright enough to fully appreciate the punchline; that those being insulted are offended by a belief system as unsupportable and morally less bankrupt than their own.

Your final ad hominem attacks against Bobby show your true inability to argue rationally. Keep your prayers; they’d be worthless from someone as angry and bitter as yourslef anyway.

Thanks for wasting your time with us! Hopefully you’ll come back with some intelligent and reasoned points worth discussing.

Dan

5. Michael Riley says:

Putting the word ‘fake’ before the word ‘religion’ is like putting ‘hot’ before ‘fire’ or ‘stupid’ before ‘creationist’.

6. hotclaws says:

Well,you wasted your time by posting here but I spread the glorious word by replying,so who’s time is wasted?
    May the Sauce be with you.

7. Danimal says:

In response:
    Yes we are doing a great job of getting our point across. The point is science is not religion and religion is not science. It is OK to learn about views people had hundreds of years ago. Views like; “The earth is the center of the universe cause god made it that way” and “That woman’s baby got sick but then got better. Let’s kill her for she is a witch.”

The Church of the FSM is a big joke. And a funny one. I’m sorry you’re too dense to get it. Try exploring the site for more than five seconds and you might enjoy it. You post lacks the usual spelling and grammar errors so we can see you’re not a total idiot. As far as insulting a bunch of people, I you all believed your almighty god to be above reproach so don’t worry about it, but if you are still worried about it maybe you need to take a second look at your religion if it is so easy to attack.

And what’s up with going to church every Sunday? Shouldn’t you be doing some chores or learning to wash yourself correctly?

I don’t doubt that all the people who said we were in their prayers lied to us. Christians deal in lies often. I’m glad I’m not in your prayers but if you change your mind, it IS your time to waste so have fun.

Peace,
    The Danimal

8. Garrick McElroy says:

I’m sorry, I guess I didn’t get enough Christianity pushed on me when I was little. Gotta do it in schools now too.

1 2 3 28