Yachats sand sighting

Published July 11th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I was at a beach recently near Yachats, Oregon. Many people carve things into the sandy wall opposite the ocean so I carved His Noodlyness into the wall. May all be touched by his Noodly Appendages.
-Pastafarian Brandon

8 Responses to “Yachats sand sighting”

1. DreddPyrateRoberts says:

I love Yachats. Great place. If I did not like it in Bend so much, I’d probably go with Yachats

rAmen

2. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

Are you sure, Brandon, that you carved the image by yourself. For me, it is an ancient glyph, perhaps 1 oe 2 millennia old, carved by a Paleopastafarian community in Pre-columbian Oregon.

3. Burgundy says:

Ahhhhhhhhh. We are so blessed in Yachats. Please tell me how I may find this manifestation of His Noodlyness.

4. Barnacle Jayne says:

Another reason to move to Oregon

5. stuart says:

I am writing this post to all atheists who have a vested interest in debunking the myth of Jesus Christ. I am sorry if it bothers anyone that I am not continue the discussions that are going on your blog. Please contact me at the email address below and I promise I will never post on your blog again.

Here’s what’s up. A number of fundamentalist Christian blogs have come out swinging against a new book by Stephan Huller called the Real Messiah. The most recent being:

But there are many others. The only allies he seems to have on the web are a bunch of Jewish bloggers who like him because his mother was a Frankist (see wikipedia for more about this sect).

In any event Huller’s book presents evidence that a two thousand year old throne in Venice proves that Jesus was not and never claimed to be the messiah.

Huller is going to appear on CNN in two weeks as part of his promotion of the book. As a big fan of his work I wanted to alert my fellow bloggers about this interview and have as many of us who have read the book to direct questions which challenge the existence of God and the whole Christian-fascist paradigm.

If you are interested in getting more information about his appearance please contact me at mastersonstuart@yahoo.com. If you haven’t read the book here is a blog posting to familiarize yourself with his basic points when you do the phone in show:

Thanks again

Stuart

6. lolcats? says:

Dearest Stuart,
    Please put out the hate, somewhere else, may you be smitten down by the great Noodly One. May our lord take your pants and your cat, in a blinded smiteful rage! Your nonsensical nonsense is nonsense to me. May he steamroll your chicken carcass.

7. HeatherWho says:

I saw this holy depiction in person before I knew what it represented. It all makes sense now – I have seen the light! The slimy seaweed that wrapped around my ankle as I pondered the engraving must have been His noodly appendage reaching out to me. I pray that others experience a similar revelation and invite the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and all that He stands for, into their hearts.

8. Leigh says:

Awww, sadly, we are not supposed to carve into those sand walls, as it promotes erosion. Something He would probably not support.

His image brings me great happiness though, and I don’t want to be a wet blanket.