seattle pride sighting

Published July 17th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

A couple of pictures of FSM at the Seattle Pride Parade. One with my 17yo being touched, for the first time, by His Noodly Appendage. It was so wonderful to see his noodliness out in support of all the queers!

~Carry

9 Responses to “seattle pride sighting”

1. Odai Athamneh says:

I wish I lived in Seattle instead of Kansas City. I could’ve been touched by His Noodly Appendage :(

2. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

One of the greatest things of Our Noodly Lord is the fact that He does not make an important point on you believing Him. Quite on the contrary, He makes all the effort in believing in You. You are not obligued to sacrifice you in order to go to His Heaven. Just the other way, He has made an specially-designed Heaven to You.

3. Steve Fiedler says:

May all be amazed by the splendor of his noodliness!!!

4. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

I find it interesting that the banner is for atheistists. I would think that this would go against the entire no god theme. But I guess that I tend to take somethings at face value.

Side note, I found it interesting that Facebook has pastafarian as a religious choice.

5. Captain James says:

I live in Vancouver, i wish i knew about it…. i could’ve gone there with my pirate costume!

6. Stephen Deloney says:

I was so there, I was waiting for the tram to take me to the airport that day. I wish I had stayed long enough to see His Noodliness. Amazing Job guys!

7. Fibonacci says:

I’m glad to see His Noodliness manifested himself in two pride parades at the same time. I saw Him on Colombia too – and converted!

8. Lily says:

As a gay man, this really made my morning. May his noodliness bless us all.