Ok people really?

Published July 25th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Ok people really? im not trying to discriminate anyone who beleives this but this is bullshit. Whoever created this sight is obviosly a smart man and an even better buissness man but this is fucking retarded.
1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY. So how is Spaggetti creating shit that created it? Everyone who beleives this i am sincerely sorry you beleive this shit and i hope you do whatever makes you happy and one day you will find the one true lord god.
AMEN

-Eli

235 Responses to “Ok people really?”

1 3 4 5 6 7 29
  1. Don says:

To point out a few of your errors.

im = I’m
    beleives = believes
    obviosly = obviously
    buissness = business
    sight = site
    spaggetti = spaghetti
    i = I

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“I think this “Eli” (I’m assuming it’s misspelled) ” – Thanks for that, Odai! And thankfully I hadn’t taken a sip of my coffee yet this morning, or it would have been coming out my nose.

3. Shelldigger says:

@ zinc alloy: Thats gold! Thanks I needed that.

4. Mike says:

These people are so dumb… I love how people who believe in nonsense immediately assume FSM is a religion rather than the mockery it is.

If people like Eli are made in god’s image, then Forrest Gump must be Jesus.

5. Jeremykeys says:

Eli! Hey there! Now I realise that you will never read this so it’s more than a bit ridiculous for me to type this but I have to vent somehow and since you and your uneducated ways have pisseds me off I might as well aim my tirade at you. When will you stupid Christians learn how to spell? When will you study history? And last but not least, when will you develope a sense of humour?
    Thanks, I feel much better now.

6. DavidH says:

“PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY.” So? People created Jesus – his mum’s name was Mary and his father was a Roman soldier called Pantera. All this holy ghost crap was an obvious excuse.
    All gods are created by people.

7. Garrick McElroy says:

To OP: Pasta was created in China first. Italians are copycats. No offense. China did pasta first, Italy did pasta better.

To #1 post: I don’t think it’s just one tree anymore, I think it’s a forest.

8. Patrick says:

Everyone, Eli obviously needs help. He doesn’t seem to realize that he’s been brainwashed and convinced that FSM doesn’t exist. Somebody find him and touch him with the nearest noodley appendage lest he miss out on the stripper factory and beer volcano in heaven.

1 3 4 5 6 7 29