Ok people really?

Published July 25th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Ok people really? im not trying to discriminate anyone who beleives this but this is bullshit. Whoever created this sight is obviosly a smart man and an even better buissness man but this is fucking retarded.
1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY. So how is Spaggetti creating shit that created it? Everyone who beleives this i am sincerely sorry you beleive this shit and i hope you do whatever makes you happy and one day you will find the one true lord god.
AMEN

-Eli

236 Responses to “Ok people really?”

1. Rox1SMF says:

“Yes, one day they will all find the “one true lord god”, the one who does not tolerate his followers understanding satire and comedy.”

If he didn’t make them stupid, he’d lose ‘em.

2. Theredbaron says:

I just love how all the people who “hate” are so obviously “rednecks”. Y’all is a very telling sign, I know, I use it all the time. Not that I have anything against them, they are quite literally my brothers. However, they just don’t understand anything that is below the surface, and most don’t care to learn.

3. ATSAP REVOL says:

ELI
    I found him, “the one true lord god.” He was hiding under the bed! Now what do I do with him?
    ATSAP REVOL, The Impaler

4. Insightful Ape says:

Arrrgh matey, me so sad that your spelling, grammar and writing skills suck so much, ‘n hope you will find the one true FSM one day through this “sight”.
    RAmen

5. Aesi says:

Okay, seriously? RTFM.

6. rubikscube says:

I thought christians weren’t supposed to swear

7. Apprentice Frederic says:

@all:
    We gotta be careful here. I checked on”Eli” on the internet and got two significant hits: one was the Eli was a kinda neat character in “Xerna: Warrior Princess” and another was an Eli who was an early leader of the Jews. In fact, Yahweh kinda screwed him over because of the misbehaviour of his sons. On the grounds that the current Eli is hardly Warrior Princess calibre, mebbe he’s just accursed and deserves sympathy rather than condemnation. Yahweh carries grudges pretty far, ya know…..

8. Apprentice Frederic says:

@all: Apologies. Spell checker punished by slamming hand in desk drawer. It’s “Xena” of course.