Ok people really?

Published July 25th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Ok people really? im not trying to discriminate anyone who beleives this but this is bullshit. Whoever created this sight is obviosly a smart man and an even better buissness man but this is fucking retarded.
1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY. So how is Spaggetti creating shit that created it? Everyone who beleives this i am sincerely sorry you beleive this shit and i hope you do whatever makes you happy and one day you will find the one true lord god.
AMEN

-Eli

235 Responses to “Ok people really?”

1 19 20 21 22 23 29
  1. Mara says:

Pasta was first made in CHINA, stupid. It was brought into Europe for good by Marco Polo. If you’re going to tear apart a (PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE!) religion, then at least get your facts straight!

RAmen!

2. mykodd says:

1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. PEOPLE created spaggetti in ITALY.

spaghetti was actually an idea stolen from the asian noodle by ittalian explorers in asia, its not even ittalian in origin.

If someone suggest pasta has extra terrestial in origin, who are we to question if pasta existed before earth, as none of were here then….

3. Murray Robinson says:

So, spaghetti was invented by humans in the middle ages.
    What a cooincidence – God was invented by humans in the Bronze age.
    But while spagetti was invented to eat and enjoy, God was invented by the powerful to retain their power and suppress, exploit and mistreat the powerless, . and as a means to convince people to sacrifice themselves in order to rage war against neighours. Nothing has changed about that in 7000 years.
    What a brainwave! Invent a God , them claim a special connection to that God , and presto.
    I can easily see how the uneducated and illiterate from bronze age could be sucked into this scam.
    But to see supposedly educated people in the 21st century voluntarily relinquishing their capacity for critical reasoning and still believing in this stuff- that absolutely defies logic.

RAmen

4. Noah says:

Ok bud, I think I can safely say the same about YOUR God. Made up by humans a few thousands years ago. Not too different from spaghetti, huh?

5. ELI 2.0 says:

1.Spaggetti was created in the 9th century. MAN created god in AFRICA. So how is God creating shit that created it? Everyone who beleives this i am sincerely sorry you beleive this shit and i hope you do whatever makes you happy and one day you will find the one true lord god.

6. ATSAP REVOL says:

Dear Eli 2.0,
    You discriminated me just because I beleive this shit? Now my feelings are really hurt! :(
    Sadly,
    ATSAP REVOL

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Murray (#163) said “Invent a God , them claim a special connection to that God , and presto.”

I once heard a story on NPR that tracked 8 couples who split from the LDS because they came up with some wild-ass ideas of their own. Pretty soon it spun out of control with “I had a dream where God said I was in charge and should sleep with all the wives”, then “I had a dream where God told me you were full of shit and I was in charge”. Eventually it became something lilke 5 or 6 couples on their own, with 2 or 3 busted marriages. Hilarious!

8. Michaekla says:

im a dj +a rapper and im wearing a baseball cap
    ha i just wasted time of your precious day
    go and do some work this website is silly lol

1 19 20 21 22 23 29