Kiva update

Published July 23rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

We’re up to 544 team members with a total of $75,150. That’s amazing — 40 additions to our team and more that $5k raised in one day.

Team member Susie Q is auctioning off 3 Plush FSM’s on ebay, all proceeds going to our Kiva goal of $100k.

They are very nice, please take a look.

Here are the ebay links:

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

8 Responses to “Kiva update”

1. Nezume says:

I really want to contribute but I have no money… Maybe for some holiday I’ll ask for money.

2. job hiring for 16 year olds says:

Some individuals’s retirement dreams consist of nothing even more than cozy climate, a cerveza on a beach, and also a constant stream of best vendors to check out. For others, surprising as it might be, staying in the workforce on a part-time basis is an important element of their retired life joy.

• Rasputin says:

They could get a job cleaning the litter trays of borched mesoms.

• The Sauceror says:

Well, that’s one stanky, dirty, full-time job. At least when you manufacture sack curtains, borched mesoms sometimes give you an occasional break from the fowl odor of their barking spiders.

3. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Saucerer, Since first joining in on posts on this site a few months ago, I have constantly puzzled the mysteries of the evolution/origin of borched mesoms and sack curtains. I’ve listened to you and the monk utter information/clues/disinformation/spin/voodoo etc and still it remains as clear as deep, black night. Anyway, just when I think I have chink of light on the subject, sure as hell you and the monk lead me back into the pitch dark night of incomprehension. But I like this element of mystery in our religion. Any self-respecting mainstream religion has loads and loads and loads of pure drivel and bollocks in it! And why should ours be any different? So I will therefore, agree dutifully – like a sheep, to stand in awe of OUR church’s “Holy Mysteries.”

• The Sauceror says:

Yes, borched mesoms truly are mysterious creatures, aren’t they? Anyone who is familiar with them knows everything about them, and more. It’s not that we don’t want to tell you more, it’s that we can’t. Besides, if I told you, then I would have to convert you to a faux religion– a fate worse than death or being eaten by a borched mesom. Even the prophet dares not speak of them. Notice the total silence on his part?

• The Sauceror says:

…… ewe are right to remain (somewhat) silent……

4. mortgage says:

Considering that typical financings are private-even though they adhere to government
    home mortgage rules– they are not as elusive.