i feel bad for the people who have been brainwashed

Published July 17th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS SO FUNNY! Seriously, I feel bad for the people who have been brainwashed to believe in this bullshit! Come on! I’m not gonna have a 10 pages long document telling that this religion is bullshit (just as all other religions), but come on! Spaghetti is invented by humans! A fucking flyinh spaghetti monster! Just think about it for a second… A flying spaghetti monster. Do you know why this stupid religion was made? Because some guys wanted to show the world how easy it is to brainwash idiots. When it was published, the brainwashed people refused to accept it, and kept on believing in a fucking, flying spaghetti monster! Oh my god! And ofcourse the amount of pirates is sinking! THEY ARE BEING KILLED! And ofcourse the temperature is rising! WE ARE ON THE TOP OF A TEMPERATURE CURVE, and in about 100 years, the temperature will start to sink again. But there will still be as many “pirates”. This is all so fucking bullshit. Come on. In one million years from now, some students making a cult for fun is gonna say that the world was made 100 years ago or something similar to this shit. But come on. We are alive now, aren’t we? But in a thousand years (or 50) this religion will be forgotten, and people will start believing in other stupid religions, such as “The Farting Chocolate Dude”. And come on. Muslims and christians believe so much in god and stuff that they would kill themselves for their “gods”. But you know that those religions are bullshit. They know that the flying spaghetti monster is bullshit. Ok, now I’m gonna guess that your name is “Mark” and now let’s pretend “Mark” is the person reading this. Mark first believes in god, and he believes so much in it that he would kill himself for god and jesus. Then somebody makes him believe in Allah and all that bullshit. Now Mark knows that Islam is true, and he would kill himself for allah. Then he is brainwashed to believe in the flying spaghetti monster. Now he knows that god, jesus and allah is bullshit, and now he knows that the flying spaghetti monster is real. COME ON! It’s not like whatever religion you believe in is the one that is right about it all. It’s not like first, god and jesus exists in some heaven, then you change religion, now god and jesus doesn’t exist anymore, now the flying spaghetti monster / the farting chocolate dude is real.

Come on. It is all in your brains. You have been listening to masters in brainwashing for a long time and now you actually believe in something as stupid as a dinner invented by humans for not long ago made the fucking universe. A dinner. With meat and spice on. Come on dudes. What the fuck?

Think again

-Magnus

319 Responses to “i feel bad for the people who have been brainwashed”

1. Martin Sausage III says:

Ironic spelt backwards is Cinori.

Which is curiously similar the word “Signori”, which Italians especially in Rennaissance referred to those
    males they would revere.

And where does Spaghetti come from?

How freaky is this?

2. Tyger says:

So you think the Crusades were good? You obviously never took Elementary School history. Do you have any idea how many people’s lives were ruined by the Crusades? And you seriously think that a bloody war that lasted 200 years is a good model for devotion? *that* is why FSM is superior to your god. When His Noodley Appendages touch us, we don’t feel compelled to mass murder/ ethnic cleansing/ genocide.

3. Saved by FSM says:

Come on….I mean….come on…..come on all ready.

• Kakistos says:

just…. just… come on….

4. Obvious comment is obvious says:

I seem to recall that books (le bible.) are also made by humans

5. el-dub says:

Oh no! Have I been worshiping the wrong god all along? I need to know more about this Farting Chocolate Dude. May his cocoa flatulence be praised?

• Farting Chocolate Dude says:

El-dub, ye shall have no other gods before me. I am Alpha and Omega, the all-powerful, all-knowing, all-chocolate God of your fathers. I sent my only begotten Son, Mr. Goodbar, to redeem and purify mankind. When He decendeth surrounded by His legions of Sacred Peanuts to battle the forces of sin and evil, then will the Chocolate Apocalypse take place.

Pray you daily in this manner: “Blessed art Thou O’ Mighty Dude of Chocolatey Flatulence. Have mercy on me, a sinner unworthy of Thy aromatic gaseous extrusions. Preserve and save me from the wicked temptations of this world. All this I ask in Goodbar’s name, Peace be Upon Him, Amen.”

The FCD

6. hapoihv;ia says:

Actually, Farting Chocolate Dude is the incarnation of the FSM- God in flatulent human form. pbuh

7. Alex says:

The irony is almost intolerable.

8. HoaiPhai says:

I used to be a follower of “The Farting Chocolate Dude” but he turned out to be a fraud who took all my money and my girlfriend.

• Farting Chocolate Dude says:

The Farting Chocolate Dude giveth, and He taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Farting Chocolate Dude. As with other religions, the Dude, indeed, taketh all your money if possible, but in return, as with other religions, He promiseth Salivation and Infernal Life. As for your girlfriend, you can have this skag back as punishment for overloading this site with your mundane posts.

The One-and-Only Farting Chocolate Dude