Chile

Published July 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I had just embarked on my 7 month trip of South /Central America and Europe and was wondering whether I had made the right choice. Then He appeared to me in the clouds above the Altiplano Lakes near San Pedro de Atacama in Chile, to tell me it was all going to be ok!

I also thought you might like to see my new car licence plates, which I purchased for my new car when I returned from my trip! Sorry the photography is so bad – the sun was shining the wrong way!

RAmen!

-Jennifer

13 Responses to “Chile”

1. Iron Mike says:

Another miracle! I believe! I believe!

2. Josh says:

Indeed a sign and congrats on the new Mazda!

3. DN says:

Fsm is in all our hearts =Þ bobby, are you atheist by any chance?

4. billybobknuckledragger says:

It looks like the FSM is touching you with his Noodly Appendage on your trip!You should feel blessed. On my last trip to a foreign land (Utah) I was only touched by magical underwear-wearing freaks. Sheesh, the silly shit people believe these days!

FSM bless you!

RAmen!

5. David C says:

Hi Jennifer,

those pics were great! However, if the sun is the wrong way, could you not simply have parked the car the other way around? RAmen!

6. Arash says:

my pirat sister!
    thank you for sharing these miracles.
    i can not believe those infidels still refuse the almighty FSM.
    may he touch them with his noodles in public or privat, to guide them of course!
    his mircals are much cooler than those lame mircals of so calles true gods!
    but tell me has anyone ever seen an old man in the sky? no?! what about FSM?!
    wake up non belivers! open your hearts there is still hope for you!
    RAmen

7. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

And FSM spoke to Iron Mike: “Because I have appeared to Jennifer in the Chilean sky, do you believe? You will see greater things than these”. And He said unto him: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, hereafter you shall see heaven beer volcanoes open, and the strippers of heaven ascending and descending upon the bar”.

8. Jennifer says:

Josh – Thanks! Zoom Zoom and FSM go excellently together!

David, the car was in my garage, and it’s a tight fit, and if I were to park it in the other way, I’d never get it out again – I’m a typical female driver!

Billybob – You were touched by magical-underwear-wearing freaks? Did you report them to the police? You should at least seek counselling for that shit! :p

Arash – I’ve never seen an old man in the sky. Some bunnies occasionally, but that’s about it. The FSM has chosen me to deliver his message!! I believe!