Almost died

Published July 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

We were visiting a waterfall and a flash flood came out of nowhere.

Here is the story with pictures.

Update 7/2 – does not sound good – this headline was on the Bohol radio station website:

*SHORT PANTS OF THE MISSING PERSON WHO DROWNED AT MAG ASO FALLS WAS FOUND YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AS RESCUE OPERATIONS CONTINUE

Update 7/4 – we heard that the bodies of both guys were found downstream. Still have not seen anything in the news about this, I am wondering why.

29 Responses to “Almost died”

1 2 3 4
  1. ATSAP REVOL says:

BOBBY,

What a horrifying experience. Glad you were unharmed, and hope the two men survived. The FSM was definitely watching over you.

RAmen
    ATSAP REVOL

2. bryce says:

I bet those two guys are okay. The water isn’t forcefully rushing by underneath the falls, so they probably just stood there until the waters slowed and receded.

3. Captain N says:

“SHORT PANTS OF THE MISSING PERSON WHO DROWNED AT MAG ASO FALLS WAS FOUND YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AS RESCUE OPERATIONS CONTINUE”

This is what I found.

4. mike weaver says:

Wow Bobby that is freaky! I’d like to know if those dudes survived as well. Great stuff on the FSM – hilarious! And bravo for taking on the loonies in Kansas. Very cool. Take care.

5. Dan Brown says:

Man, I’m glad you are ok. Definitely post if you find out about those guys behind the falls. Love your site, by the way. I’m not a pastafarian but appreciate your right to your believe what you believe.

6. Peter M says:

Holy crap, I hope those two guys are okay.

7. BlackBard says:

Wow, Bobby. So pleased that you have not yet gone on to your fresh beer and stripper factory reward. We need you here to help spread the word of the FSM. Stay safe.

RAmen

8. Odai says:

Wow, that’s shocking. If you had died, that would be (I think) the sixth recent celebrity death. Wow. Looks like someone’s watching over you (the FSM, in case you didn’t get it).

1 2 3 4